Sweet Dreams/Barlows missing?!

WOOHOO its been a while! Sorry about that! But schools been a pain in my keester. But I've still worked on my story as much as I could in what little time I had. And I continue to do so!!!! So don't worry about it not being completed. Cuz I will complete it!!! Enjoy the next chappy!
*******************************
                      Chapter 49

Keiths pov
(Dream)

I opened my eyes to a bright light. Owwwwwww!!! When they adjusted I looked around. White...White everywhere. Slowly I stood up.Were am I? "Keith?" A very familiar sweet voice met my ears. I turned around and saw Kate. My eyes widened at the sight. She smiled sweetly at me and her eyes shined with happiness. My breath became ragged and I shakely spoke "K-Kate?...I-is this real?"

She cocked her head to the side." Lets find out shall we?."

I ran to her and grabbed her hand. "Your really here!"

She giggled and caressed my cheek." I think Were in a dream.And you can feel things in dreams."

I leaned into her touch and closed my eyes. Then I  intertwined our fingers."This is a dream?" I opened my eyes and looked sadly at her.

Kate smiled comfortingly at me."Im pretty sure it is, But remember. We will see echother again."

I frowned."Why can't this be real? Why can't you really be here with me?"

Kate hugged me close and I wrapped my arms tightly around her. A few tears fell from my eyes."I-I want to be able to wake up and you be there in my arms. And I would never let you go Kate."

She buried her face in my neck."I know Keith, me too." I held her there for a few minutes then my cheeks flushed.If I can feel all this... and this is a dream... Could I kiss her and feel all the emotion and not ruin our friendship because she's not really here? I pulled away a little so my arms were still wrapped around her waist."Kate?"

She looked up at me. I had grown about four inches taller than her."Yes?"

I got nervous and my throught got dry."C-could I...And if you don't want to that's fine!"

She tilted her head to the side looking at me with curious eyes." Keep going..."

I mumbled a little before speaking up" Ca-Can I?...Kiss you?"

She blushed as much as I was."You really want to do that?" Her eyes held uncertainty.

I nodded quickly "Yes! I've wanted to do that since school...When you woke up in the infirmary."

She swallowed."....Well...If your sure... I guess we could."

My heart bursted with happiness and I swallowed my nervousness.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and took a deep shaky breath."Alright."

This was my first kiss,even if it was a dream I considered it my first kiss(Aside from the moment on the pier). I lowered my face and rested my forehead against hers.

Our breaths mingled together and our eyes closed half way. The feeling of our noses brushing together made my breath hitch. My stomach tightened when our lips barely touched.

We jumped away when a bright light started to envelop us both.

"Were waking up!" She said looking at me with sad eyes.

" I'm sorry"I said as the light wrapped around my torso.

Kate's eyes filled with determination and she reached out grabbing my shirt.