Weird Prom

Prom night! Prom night! Woop Woop! And you'll either be happy or sad that SCHOOLS ALMOST OVER!! And thell be off to start their new jobs.

*******************************

                        Chapter 36

Keiths pov

I woke up from something tickling my nose, my face was buried in Kates hair.No wonder it smells so nice. I smiled and lightly kissed the top of her head. Her face was in my chest and her arms were wrapped around my torso. Then I noticed my hand was resting on her hip If she woke up and knew my hand was their she'd kill me! I slowly moved up so it was on her waist. She stirred and pulled her face out of my chest" Mornin Keith..." She said through a yawn and sat up. She's so cute! She had a little bit of bed head and she rubbed her eyes." Morning Katy." Their was a small purple spot on her temple. That has to be where I hit her! I shot up and moved her hair so I could see the bruise, it was big. "Keith..." She gently grabbed my hand and moved it away from her head." Kate I am so sorry...why didn't you tell me how big it was!" She shook her head and looked at me." It wasn't even a bruise last night...and if I would have said anything you wouldn't have went to sleep." I looked at her with sorry eyes." Its ok Keith..." She stood up and went to her dresser." The others should be up so you might be able to go the boys dorm." I slowly got up and watched her for a minute before she walked to the bathroom. Might as well get dressed. I left the room and started for the boys dorm. On the couch was the dirty blond laying on top of her boyfriends chest,both sleeping soundly. When I got to the dorm I quietly opened the door and walked in. Kellen and Seren were sleeping in the same position Kate and I were in earlier. Quickly and quietly I made my way to my dresser and grabbed a change of clothes. They both started to stir slightly mabey I should go back to the girls dorm to change? I made my way back to the other dorm I don't want to deal with Seren yelling at me. I knocked lightly trying not to wake the sleeping couple on the couch. Kate opened the door and looked at me confused" Yeah?" She moved so I could walk in" Kellen and Seren were still sleeping so I left...I didn't want to wake them up." She nodded and closed the door." Bathrooms empty, go ahead and use it." I nodded and went to go change.

Kates pov

I lightly touched the side of my head where Keith punched me and thought back to last night.

(Flashback)

I woke up to whimpering, underneath me was Keith crying and struggling. I quickly jumped off my bed and grabbed him " please stop!" He whispered. What? I shook him trying to wake him up. He wouldn't wake up" Keith wake up!" His struggling got worse. I shook him harder. He bolted up and punched me. I gasped and held the spot he punched. Keith looked at me and when he saw what he did his eyes flashed with pain and sorrow." K-Kate...I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you!" I shook my head and grabbed his shoulders" Its fine Keith"

(End of flashback)

What ever he was dreaming about...he was being attacked...That much I could tell.

Keith walked out of the bathroom in jeans and a white shirt. When he saw me holding my head he rushed over and gently grabbed my hand and moved it." D-does it hurt?" I smiled and shook my head" Only a little...Its fine." He squeezed my hand and pulled me into a tight hug." I am so, so sorry Kate." I smiled and pushed on him lightly." Its ok Keith...you weren't in your right mind and you were defending yourself,I understand." He looked down and shook his head. I pulled him to a bed and sat him down. He grabbed me, sat me on his lap and nussled my neck. This is extremely awkward!!! He ended up sitting me on his lap so I was straddling him. I hope he doesn't notice. He was still shaking" Keith... I gotta go help Janice decorate." He slowly looked at me. My breath hitched slightly as we locked eyes. He brushed the hair out of my face and barely touched my bruise. I love him so much...but its to late for us to be a couple, plus I didn't want to ruin our friend ship. His cheeks started to tinge pink when he noticed our position. I quickly jumped off him" S-sorry" He stood up and looked away "No, it was my fault. I pulled you on to my lap." I smiled and walked toward the door" You coming or do you want to stay in the girls room?" He glared and followed me out.