Past revealed

I hope y'all liked the last story, Kate and Keith are getting a lot closer and so are the others too. In this one its what Keiths been waiting for from Kate,and he gets bold.

thanks for reading,leaving great comments, and voting. Have a wonderful day!

*******************************

                        chapter 13

Keiths pov

The girls won the contest and decided to go for a swim, well Kate didn't, she left. Sadly I didn't see which way she went. Guess I'll just have to start looking. I left the beach and started for the hotel. Not in her room. She wasn't upstairs so I checked the kitchen. Idiot! what would she be be cooking at this hour! After checking everything twice I was upset. Damnet where did she go!? I started randomly walking and went behind the hotel. Their was a path that leaded up to a cliff side. I walked up the path and saw fireflies everywhere. It was beautiful. I couldn't see Kate so I walked around it a little.My god is she purposely trying to avoid me? That's when I tripped over something." WHOA !!"I did a face plant in the grass and I felt a hand touch my arm." You ok Keith?" Kate!!I jumped up and pulled her into a hug." Why did you leave without telling me!" She giggled " Well dad, I left to get some fresh air and I knew you'd find me."  She started to pull away but I didn't let her. " Keith .....let me go." I shook my head." Nope, you gotta stay here." She pouted which made me want to kiss her so bad. I licked my lips forgetting she was watching." Yo! redhead! snap out of it." She said snapping her fingers in my face. I growled lowly at her making her smirk, her eyes flashed with a emotion....desire? no no no no no that can't be right. I forgot about it and let her go. She sat down and the fireflies surrounded her." Beautiful" I murmured she looked at me." What?" I shook my head and walked to sit next to her." Nothing Kate" She looked at the night sky ."I love night time." She said quietly. I heard a sound from the bushes and jumped. Kate patted my arm making me fell a little better. A bird pokemon came out and flew off. I was still pretty tence with being in the dark ." Keith everythings gonna be ok." Kate said. I looked at her eyes that showed care and worry. I nodded and tried to calm down. I still was having trouble and Kate knew. she sighed, wrapped her arms around my torso and nussled her nose in my temple. I love it when she does that. But why does she do that ?  " Kate?" She didn't pull away " yeah Keith ?" I felt nervous to ask her." W-why do you nussle your nose in my temple?" She pulled away and smiled." Its the most effective way to calm your nerves , its normaly just a way to show affection toward another." She laid down and closed her eyes. " My mother used to to it to my pops to keep him calm and reassure him she will be their once they were married." I looked at her." So what you did is something that a couple would do." She opened one eye and looked at me." Yup" How can she say that so calmly!! She does something that married people do! to me!! She saw the look in my eyes and giggled." What, you don't want me to do it anymore and let you freak out?" I shook my head" No that's bot what I ment! Im just shocked you'd use that method to calm me down." She sat up and leaded against my side." Your family remember? Id do anything for family" My face turned red. " uhh yeah." I felt her heart beat though her back. Calm,steady and strong. " You gonna tell me about your past like you promised?" She huffed " I was hoping you would forget about that." I laughed" Ha!not a chance, now spill "  I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers." Well , I was born in summerland on a farm with my mother Missy and my father Tom. When I was eight my mom was pregnant with my sister Susie. I called her Susie Q though. We grew up side by side worken on the farm." I interrupted her." Where's your sister?" She huffed" Hush and I'll tell you!" I closed my mouth." Now about a few years later I met Rhyth and Seren at the farmers market , they always came and bought produce but I never talked to them otherwise. Seren was at another booth and a boy wouldn't quit messing with her so that's when I stepped in. Long story short he went to the hospital and we became friends. As the years went by we became closer and found out we all loved to sing so we started to do performances and Danny got jealous and he became my rival." She stopped and started to shake ,her hand got hotter and squeezed mine." Tell me Kate. Please." I whispered in her ear. She took a deep breath ." When I was 15 and Susie Q was 7... Something bad happened... We were playing with the horses when we heard mother scream. We - we went to go see what was wrong... She was laying on the floor covered in blood, a knife was lodged in her chest... s- she was stabbed multiple times and was dead before we got to her..... We ran to find dad but he want anywhere" She was crying, I flinched all during the story." S-some men came in and killed them... they took Susie Q and I hostage th-then burnt the house and farm killing everything!" Hatred was woven through her voice." I was thrown in a dirty cell and I didn't know where my sister was. Every day they came in and beat me . I don't know why they did though. " She took her hand from mine and scooted away." T-they tri...tried to....." I was so mad I wanted to kill." Kate ,did they try to rape you?" She looked away and nodded." They didn't cuz I escaped... I looked for Susie .... but I was to late. They raped and killed her! I don't know what happen next but I do know I killed a lot..." She whispered ,she was shaking." I killed a lot of men Keith " She looked at her hands " All their blood, spilled by my hands." She stood up." I- I should go." She ran by me." Kate wait!!" she thinks I'm gonna turn her in because she killed those men. And she thinks im scared of her now. I ran to catch up to her. Damnet why does she have to be such a fast runner!!! I would never turn her in! She did it for self defence. And I still love her. I stoped at the beach."...Damn , she's not here." The only place left she would be is her room. I ran up the stairs and stopped at her door. I lightly knocked." Kate ?" She didn't answer and the door was locked.  I went to Rhythmis room instead. When she answered she was pissed but I didn't care." Is Kate in here!" She stopped yelling at me." No she's in her room." I cursed under my breath." What's wrong!?" I looked sharply at her." Kate told me about what happened to her family and ran off." Rhythmi stared at me in shock." S-she told you?" I nodded." Yes and now she won't talk me and I need to see her! can you help me!?"  Rhythmi snapped out of her trance." I have a key to her room." She ran in to her room and got the key." Tell me if she's ok." She demanded. I nodded and ran back to Kates room. I quietly unlocked her door and walked in.

Kate pov

I was sitting in my bed arguing with Heiwa .* Why'd you run from him!!* You saw the look in his eyes after I told him! And i only told him my past !!  Heiwa didn't say anything.That's what I thought. Someone knocked on my door." Kate? " It was Keith. I kept quiet. * See he's here!* Shut up! I snapped at her. He left. I laid  down on my side. I cried silently not wanting to wake anyone. I herd my door unlock. Rhythmi was the only one with a key to my door." Kate?" Much eyes widened . Why is he here!!? I herd him walk up and sit on my bed. " Kate please talk to me." I stayed still hoping he'd leave. I herd him sigh and felt movement on my bed .He layed down next to me. I still didn't move." I'm gonna stay here tell you say something" I huffed and mumbled"stubborn" He chuckled and pulled me into him." Talk to me babe, please." He whispered in my ear. I gasped when he nussled his nose in my temple like I would do to him. He pulled his nose away and said." Did it work.?" I laughed lightly. He did it again and said"Guess so." He hugged me tighter and I sighed. I want to stay like this with him forever." You gonna talk to me now?" I faked a sigh." Fine but only a little." I sat up pulling out of his grip, But not for long he pulled me back down but this time I was facing  him. He looked sad." I'm sorry Keith " I closed my eyes . I couldn't bear to look at his sad face. I felt him wipe away a stray tear." Don't be Kate. You thought I wouldnt want to hang out with you anymore. But I wouldn't leave you for anything, even becoming a top ranger." My eyes snapped open.Did he really say that! Becoming a top ranger is his dream. He rubbed he thumb oher my cheek, My breath hitched and he chuckled. keith rested his head forehead on mine,My stomach knotted up. We looked into echothers eyes for a while. His started to yawnn and I laughed." Come on Keith you need to go to bed. I started to get up but he grabbed ny arm and whined and pulled me back down on to his chest. " I glared at him." Go to bed" He smirked " I am in bed" I got up" Fine Ill go to Rhyths" He pinned me under him and nussled my neck. ....oh....my....gosh!!! I felt his lips move against my skin as he whispered" Please don't make me leave" I swallowed. " Ok.... but stay on your side of the bed." He lifted his head to look at me." Ok kate." He let me go and I laid down and faced away from me. He wrapped a arm around my waist and pulled me to him." Keith" I growled." He chuckled." You know you like it, and I won't do anything to you ." He buried his face into the top of my hair. I was falling asleep when I swear I felt his lips press against the tip of my head. " Night Kate." I sighed." Night Keith"