Red Gem

Chapter 67

Kate's pov

I yawned and began toward my room.I wonder how Keith faired without me?

When I walked in the room it was empty.huh? Where is he?

I shrugged and yawned.He's probably still working.

I walked to my dresser grabbing some shorts and a tank .

After setting them down I took my shirt off. Then I saw blood on it."What the?!"

Their was a gash from my hip to my waist bleeding.I sighed."Well just great..."

That moment Keith walked in. He saw me and looked me over. His smirk dissaperad when he saw the wound.

Keith rushed over and literally fell to his knees eye level with the wound.

My breath hitched when he wrapped a finger around my belt loop and gently pulled it down revealing the rest of my wound."Katy?"

He looked up at me with sad eyes.

My eyes widened from shock.All he cares about is the wound. He doesn't care that I'm half naked in front of him.

I swallowed and gave him a small smile."Its not as bad as it looks love."

Keith redirected his attention to the wound."Why didn't you heal it?"

I ran my hand through his hair."I didn't notice it till now."

Keith looked back up at me with question.

I pulled my hand away and smiled more."Would you like to heal me?"

His eyes widened and he swallowed.

"H-how am I supposed to that?"

I pulled him up so he was standing next to me."Just answer the question Keith. Would you like to heal me?"

He looked back down at the would before trailing his fingers across my skin above the wound."You know I would if I could Katy."

I cupped his chin making him look me in the eyes."Well guess what Keith.You can."

He gasped a little."How?"

I moved my hand so I was caressing his cheek."Give me your hand."

He blinked before doing so.

I grabbed his hand before touching my fingertips to his. I let my power flow to him and moved my fingers to the center of his palm.

His hand glowed a faint blue. I then grabbed a bottle of water and poured some in his hand.

He watched closely.

I looked back up at him."Now just run your hand across it."

Keiths hand hovered above the wound and he looked at me."Distraction?"

"I don't need one."

Keith pouted.

I giggled and sighed."If you insist."

Keith looked at me seriously and leaned down brushing his lips against mine."Ready?"

I smiled and wrapped my arm around his neck."Mmhmm."

Keith captured my lips with his before pressing his palm to my wound. I winced slightly and Keith noticed.

He deepened the kiss getting rid of the pain and ran his palm across the wound slowly until his fingers brushed against un wounded skin.