Sweet Reunion

And its finally here!!!! What you've all been waiting for! Their reunion... Yes finally their gonna see echother again. And its gonna be sweet and loving. So if you don't like it then get outo_ONow then*Ahem* ONWARD!!!
*******************************

                       Chapter 54

Kate's pov
Ok...all I need to do is get to the Summerhouse hotel. I was very slowly walking to capture a Doduo.Why you ask? Well I don't trust my legs to carry me all the way to the hotel.

I had already called Anna who squealed with joy at hearing my voice. She told me Erma sent some folks to come get my stuff and it would all be at the hotel soon.At least that's one less thing I need to do.

Finally I was close enough to perform the capture on the Doduo. I released the capture disk and began to circle around it.Within eight seconds I caught it.

"Alright my little bird buddy! Can you take me to the Summerhouse hotel?"

He let out a happy chirp and began to run in the direction of Nabiki beach. I wonder who will be staying with me?

I pondered the thought as I approached the beach. As I did two familiar frames came into view. HOLY CRAP ITS RHYTHMI AND SEREN!!!! I hadn't seen Seren in a couple of days. Once I was close enough I slowly got off the Doduo.

I was a few feet behind the two and said."Hey guys."

They froze for a moment before spinning around and screaming."KATY OH MY GOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!"

They tackled me in a hug. All of us teared up." Ohhhhh, I've missed you guys too...sorry for worrying you two."

Rhythmi glared hard and Seren crossed her arms." You are FREAKEN crazy!"

I smiled innocently and shrugged."Always have been always will be."

They hugged me again and when they let go someone tackled me and Seren.Wha?! I looked and saw brown hair. I grinned and hugged Kellen tightly."Ah hey Kellen."

"Hey Kate. Hey babe." He kissed Seren deeply.

Rhythmi and I giggled. Any other surprises?

"Rhythmi?Kate?"

We turned around and saw a certain blond scientist.  He walked up and hugged us."Oh its good to see you guys!"

Seren and Kellen came and hugged us too.

"So your all here for?..."

Everyone looked at me and answered."Top Ranger."

Well on Rhythmis case operator and Isaac was just on vacation.

Rhythmi then looked at me and smirked."Were not the only ones here...A certain red head is here too."

My heart skipped a beat and my eyes lit up.

She patted my arm and pointed toward the hotel." Keiths up closer to the hotel."

I nodded and walked  slowly considering my condition.

Normal pov

Keith stood outside the massive hotel staring at it." This Is gonna suck without Katy." He mumbled.

Buizil was sitting on his shoulder when the pokemon got a whiff of a familiar sent. " huh?... KATY!!!"

Buizil looked around and saw the brunette walking toward them."IT'S KATY !ITS KATY! ITS KATY!!!"  He jumped up and down on Keiths shoulder.