Lost In Confusion Part 54

Start from the beginning

I stared at him, into those violet eyes of his - my head pounded again hard. "Ow, god why does it hurt so much" I winced as I held on tight to my head and squeezed it between my hands.

'Who are these people..? Who am I?'

"Look sweetheart, let's just get some fucking food into you alright?" The guys voice then said, I slowly raised my head again to see he was still kneeling before me as I sat on this random couch..

'I .. Can't trust anyone' was what my heart was yelling at me..

I don't know why but the intuition of my heart and mind were aching and .. For all I knew.. These people might be the cause.. There's no way I could know for sure.. I stared at the guy who's name was supposedly Hidan before me blankly as I thought.. Well, attempted to think.. The pounding was still attacking my mind distracting me..

"Ok" I simply replied after at least a minute of staring at Hidan's face.. His face was.. Interesting. "C'mon, follow me Tila" Hidan then said sympathetically as he stood up again.

"Tila?" I asked him.. Was that me?

"Yeah, that's your name. Don't fuckin worry too much.. You'll remember eventually" Hidan then said to me.. I feel so unsure but.. I slowly swung one leg over the edge of the couch then followed by the other - I even more slowly tried to stand up ..

My legs were so weak.. They shook as I tried to put weight on them to stand.. It hurts so much.

"I.. Can't" I finally said as I involuntarily shivered. "Fuck. Madara really did a number on you.. Tila I want you to know this. The person who's fucking responsible for hurting you like this. He's going to fucking pay" Hidan then said to me.. I closed my eyes.

That name.. Madara..

My heart started beating faster.. It pained me to hear it..

"I'm carrying you to the fucking kitchen okay?" I then heard Hidan say and I quickly snapped open my eyes again only to be picked up and thrown over this guys shoulder! "No, please, don't hurt me!" I screamed and tried desperately to loosen myself from his grip!

"I'm not going to hurt you, just calm the fuck down" Hidan then said as he started walking out of the room! I looked around at the large room he just carried me into.. It looked like some sort of large bare lobby..

I quietened down as I took in my surroundings. He kept walking down a hallway until he turned left into a kitchen.. There was a big square table and lots of seats around it. I felt a panic as Hidan set me back down onto as chair at the table.

I looked at him, he seemed so.. Worried now that I took the time realise. "Just sit here, I'm going to make you some fucking pasta" Hidan then said as he turned around and walked over to the cupboard. I watched him closely as he started cooking ..

'Tila..? Was that really my name..?" I thought to myself..

'Why can't I remember.. Hidan had said this person Madara had hurt me..'

I tried desperately to remember but all that there was is blank.. A dark abyss in my mind.. There was nothing. It scared me..

"Tila..?"

"Hello?"

"Are you fucking alright?" I snapped back from my thoughts and realised Hidan had placed a plate of paste down in front of me. "I.. Can't remember anything.. Hidan" I stammered to him.

I watched as he took a seat beside me and gave me a worrying look. "I told you before, don't fucking worry cause we are going to get you to remember. No matter what it fuckin takes" Hidan then said. I looked from him back down at the delicious looking pasta..

'Maybe he wasn't who I was supposed to be scared of..'

I picked up the fork in my hand and slowly put a small mouthful into my mouth. The tastes were tingling on my tongue in a way I never thought was possible. As though I hadn't tasted food in such a long time. I chewed slowly and then when I felt ready I managed to swallow. My jaw hurt so much as I continued I chew a second mouthful.. And after the fourth mouthful I felt completely full.

I put my fork back down and then I felt something wet on my cheeks.. I kept my head lowered, not wanting someone I barely knew to see me crying. "I can't eat anymore.. Hidan" I then managed to say. There was a small silence as I looked down at the wood of the table.. I saw Hidans hand grab the plate and then I heard him stand up and walk over to the sink. My tears fell uncontrollably as I sat with my head lowered.

'Why am I feeling like this? Why can't I stop it?'

"Tila's rooms ready" a feminine voice then called from the direction of the doorway. "About fuckking time. She needs a good rest Konan" I then heard Hidan reply. The girls footsteps went away. I quickly whipped my tears before Hidan came back over to me. I could feel him standing In front of me.. "That was a pretty fucking poor effort at eating, I don't blame you though. If you ask me, you just need a good shower and to sleep it off" Hidan then said and I felt myself being picked up again!

"Put me down!" I panicked but as soon as he had me over his shoulder again my strength to fight had disappeared. I felt myself being plonked down on something soft, a big bed.. With velvet black sheets..

'Were these familiar..?'

I stared down at them as I ran my fingers through them... No.. I can't remember.. Everything is so confusing..

"I'm going to take a shower" I told Hidan who was now sitting beside me. "Sure you can manage that?" Hidan then said cockily. "I don't know who you are but I don't like you, so stay out of my business!" I then yelled at him!

I ignored his sad reaction and slung my feet off the edge of the bed in a second attempt to stand. As I put weight down on my legs, I could feel a little strength coming back to them.. "See, I'm fine" I then said to Hidan who was still siting on the bed watching me.

"Yeah yeah, if you need any fucking help just call for me" Hidan then said.

'What the hell did he just say?'

"Okay" I managed to say to him. I slowly walked over into the bathroom and shut the door. I let out a long breath as I lent against the closed door.. My eyes suddenly stopped at the sight of the window in front of me.

My head clouded with a million questions..

'I seriously can't take this anymore.. I need to get out of here'

I turned on the shower and then walked over to the window and climbed up onto the windowsill. "Goodbye, whoever you were" I then muttered under my breath...