Chapter 11

(Journal entry)

Well, it has been a month and a half since Mr. M and I did it in the hotel and a month from the field sex. We haven't had sex since. We've just had intense kissing sessions and some touching, but nothing else. He calls it my no stress sessions to help me feel better.

He is going to court today to get the paternity test results and the divorcing thing since his wife cheated on him, most likely, you know. I'm going with him as a family friend, nothing else. Josh is picking me up around 1:00, today, which is Saturday. I'm excited to go! Cause if his kids are not his kids, he will divorce his wife and be mine!

Haha, just kidding, that didn't sound very good. We will just have a little more privacy and it won't feel so wrong. He's my teacher and it's illegal to be in a close relationship with him and let alone, to have sex with him. It's illegal for me to have sex before I'm 18 since I'm a minor and he's an adult. It's so confusing, why can't I be 18 already!

I don't really like Mr. M's wife, she's always been a little rude to me ever since she met me. That was her first impression on me and it sucked. I don't know what mine was, maybe cause I was pretty and she didn't want me around her man or something.

I think my grandma is catching on that I have a boyfriend, but not a "teacher" boyfriend. I don't know how I would tell her.

Kiwi stayed over at my house last night and it's morning now so I took my chance to write in my journal. She's snoring away and it's 10:00 a.m. I think today I will tell her who my "lover" is. She's waking up! Gtg!

(End of journal entry)

"Sammie, What time is it?" Asks a very sleepy Kiwi.

"It's 10:00, so, wake yo lazy butt up!" I say at her, jokingly. She throws her pillow at me and it missed. She laughed and stood up.

"I'm a gonna go get some food," she says, trying to sound ganster like. I mock her and she just laughs. I'm glad to have a friend like her, she's so nice but funny and crude at the same time.

I lay in bed and head to the bathroom. I'm expecting my period today, and its irregular, but it has an regular irregular schedule, you know what I mean. I take off my pants and there's no blood. Hm..I guess I must have calculated wrong, oh well.

I'm used to it being late or early since its irregular, so I think nothing of it. I run downstairs to also get food, Kiwi is there with a chocolate bar. Geez. I guess we always need chocolate as girls you know.

I grab an Apple and eat it, slowly. Then there's a knock at the door. I'm only in a bra and underwear so I run to the door and peek in the peephole. It's Josh\Mr. M!! I haven't decided which one I like to call him yet. I immediately open the door and I'm greeted with a hug and a kiss. Behind me, I hear 2 people gasp! I end the kiss and turn around.

It's my grandma and Kiwi.