Babymama

Aaliyah P.O.V

Hey I'm Aaliyah Taylor I'm about 5'1 nineteen years old about to be 20 next week. I have long black hair. I have C cup breast. Noooo my butt isn't huge but its big. I'm Cuban. I'm the only child.

This is my life.

" so what are you going to do I'm one month "

"I can give you money for abor- "

"Hell no I will not be giving my child up for anyone "

"Well I HAVE to Aaliyah they want to sign me I'll be out there balling in 3 years Max " tears started to drop from my eyes. I was hurt Lamar and I never had problems he was the best boyfriend, we have been together all through highschool

"You don't think I'm hurt? I wanna go pursue my dreams as well  " he sighed

"I don't know what to say. We need a break "

I laughed "oooo really? How long "

"Until I'm good, I might come back for you "

"Nigga fuck you I don't want you or your money me and mine will be fine. " he shrug and walk away aboarding his fly to Miami. I wiped my tears off and turned on my heels to leave.

4 years later

"Myaa" she didn't come "London Aa'myaa Jefferson come here now " I said for the 5th time today.

I heard her little feet "yesss " she said with an attitude. She has an attitude just like her dad I thought.

"Come " she sighed and sat between my legs and turned the tv on.

"Mommmy look basketball " she clapped, she's in love with basketball and the heats to be exact.

"I see it My, now hold steel " she sighed but didn't listen..

I brushed her curly hair into a long puff ball on the top of her head. Her edge's laid down perfectly.

"Mommy look look it's Jeffrey " she cheered and clapped

"I see baby, sit tight so I can go get dressed " she ignored me completely.

After my shower. I took care of everything else that my hygiene needed. Slipped my on Tru religion high waisted shorts and a peach crop top and my chestnut UGG boots.

"Mommy aunt's here " London yelled talking about my best friend Lauren, Yes she was named after her but I got the Ah'myaa from Lamar his middle name is Amun she wasn't going to get that but his mom and sister talked me into it. He hasn't  come home since he left, not even to see his parents but when they speak to him they never say anything about Mya,  Cause they promised me.

"Okay baby " ......"hurry up " she yelled again. I sighed and brushed my long hair into a high bun.

I jogged downstairs to see Lauren and Aalana

"Hey boo you ready ? " i nodded

"Loni go put your toms on " she ran off and put her red toms on to match her white shorts and jean button up shirt she had a red bandana around her head.

It continues on the next chapter.