𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Ignore the mistakes

Happy 1k Salacious!

_____

For these past two weeks, Taehyung and Jeongguk has been going on dates and opening up to each other.

Taehyung still hasn't told Jeongguk his full story but he wasn't focused on that for right now. He was thinking about letting him, Bae-eun, and Jeongguk spend a day together.

If he wanted to date Jeongguk and be with him, it's good for Bae-eun to have a bond with Jeongguk. The three year old already loves the leader so why not. 

Taehyung wanted to take Bae-eun out to the park. His daughter haven't had the joy on playing outside in a while now and Taehyung wanted her to have that joy.

She might have even more fun because Jeongguk will be with them.

"Mommy?" Bae-eun calls, a slight whine in her voice. Taehyung looks behind him from his and Bae-eun's dresser.

"Yes, lovie."

"C-can we get some blueberry ice cream when we leave?" She asked, fingers fidgeting together and lips pouty as she stared at Taehyung with puppy eyes.

Taehyung picks out a sun dress for her and puts it down on the bed, trying to not look into his daughters adorable eyes even though he knows he'll give in anyway.

"We'll see."  

Jeongguk gave Bae-eun her blueberry ice cream as Taehyung goes over to grab some napkins for her.

"Tank you!" Bae-eun thanked, smiling her boxy smile at the leader. Jeongguk ruffled her hair, "you welcome, eunnie."

Jeongguk already had a soft spot of the three year old. He already hoped to see a future with Taehyung and Bae-eun. Call him a simp but Jeongguk always wanted a family of his own.

Namjoon doesn't believe him when he says that but Jeongguk was serious. He wanted a family.

Taehyung came back with the napkins and gave one to Bae-eun. He puts some in his purse just in case they needed that in the next few hours.

Jeongguk was helping her eat the ice cream so she wouldn't get her clothes messy. Taehyung smiles at him, blushing.

"Bae-eun is already betraying me." Taehyung says, hand on his heart.

"Noooo, mama, I jus wanted Ggukie to feed me!" Bae-eun smiles. Bae-eun was always spoiled but knowing Jeongguk, he'll probably spoil her some more.

He was already thinking about buying expensive shit for her. Jeongguk bops her nose, giggling when she scrunches her nose.

Taehyung's heart warms up at the sight.  Taehyung thinks Jeongguk would be the perfect dad to whoever he's going to have kids with.

Taehyung low-key hoped that was him but he won't admit that.

"She loves me, Baby." Jeongguk said, giggling again. Taehyung blushes again. Just why Jeongguk has to be adorable.

His duality is something else. He'll be teasing the fuck out of Taehyung but then the next moment, he'll be bunny smiling and giggling his ass off.

Jeongguk is so cute and silly. 

"Are we ready to start walking to the park now?" Taehyung asked after Bae-eun was done with her ice cream.

Bae-eun nods hastily while she holds up her arms for Jeongguk to pick her up. Jeongguk complies, picking her up and taking Taehyung's soft hands.

His tatted hand looks so perfect with Taehyung's. They feel comfort as they feel each other's palms.