"Stop simping over me." She giggles, snapping me out of my little trance. I laugh along with her, moving myself to cuddle her side.

"Been simping since freshman year. Never gonna change." She rolls her eyes, smiling. "Of course, you pog." I smile triumphantly, "Pog champ, yes."

She smiles as she gives me a light peck on the lips, "The pog champ I definitely fell in love with, I love you."

"I love you too." I mumble as my eyes start to grow heavy. Sleep taking over me.

Rosie's pov
As I watch him fall asleep, I look around our room. Noticing a good amount of space we had to put a playpen and a crib. I sigh, knowing we're going to have to find a house some day. I wouldn't want to be a nuisance with the baby crying at different hours of the night.

I pry myself from his grip, placing a pillow for my absence. He clutches at it, smiling in his sleep. I quietly chuckle as I drape the blanket over him. I fix my pants and put on a hoodie he gave me.

I make my way down to the kitchen to see Bailey and Ethan. Oscar and the other cats playing in the living room.

"Hey Rosie! How are you doing?" Bailey asked, a bright smile on his face. I smile grabbing the pickles from the refrigerator, the boys not even caring to question it anymore.

"I'm doing good, you know just the usual mood swings and back pain. But overall good. What about you guys?" I ask as Ethan offers his seat at the table, I smile nodding as I sit down with the jar of pickles in hand.

"Well I'm doing good. You know just the regular school and editing vids. The norms, huh Ethan?" Ethan just nods, yawning and continued to look down at his phone.

"Well as they always say, the grind never stops." I smile bitting into another pickle. He just nods as we fall into a comfortable silence, my crunching making me giggle a bit.

"You wanna go to Target Ethan?" Bailey asked absentmindedly. He nods putting his phone in his pocket. "Oh, you wanna come with us Rosie?" I hesitate for a bit but then give in. Getting up and placing the pickles back into the refrigerator.

"Yeah, I'll go. Let me just grab my stuff." They nod going out to wait for me in the car. I go back to our room to see Karl still asleep. I grab my purse and phone, leaving a little kiss on the side of his head.

I then see a sticky notes writing down a quick, 'going out with Ethan and Bails, see u love u'. I put it on his forehead and walk out, giggling.

I close the door behind me and make my way to the car. Sitting in the front.

"Target, then we go get something to eat. Sound good Rosie?" I nod taking a quick selfie. Them both looking disoriented, making the picture look dumb and funny.

"Tarjet, here we come!" Ethan shouts starting the car. Me and Bailey give him a weird glance as we all start to laugh.

under a tree, buh bum buh bum :)

As we got to Target we just roamed around. Just throwing a couple of snacks and candies into the cart.
Them mostly playing with all the little kids toys and Ethan getting stuck in a little toilet seat for potty training.

Me and Bailey had to yank it off his head as employees and others gave us weird puzzled looks. Making this whole situation funny as fuck but also embarrassing.

We eventually got it off of him, leaving the section we somehow got to, leaving to go pay for the stuff we threw in the cart.

We paid and quickly left, going to go grab something to eat at McDonalds. We took it to go, driving back to our shared little casita.

"Thanks guys for today. It was fun." I say munching at my fries. They smile nodding, "No problem Rosie. Its the least we could do." I smile knowing they mean well, them being the reason I'm here right now.

"Uh guys, can I tell you something?" I ask as they look away from their food. Giving me their full attention.

"I just want to thank the both of you guys. Well for you know, everything. I wouldn't have been here if Ethan would of reached out to me almost a year ago. And I also want to thank you guys for bringing and excepting me here with all of you. I'm just really happy I'm here right now. I love you guys so much."

They both get up and hug me as I hug them back.

"It was our pleasure Rosie! We just did what we thought was best and we brought you down here. Now look at you, all happy and having a little one on the way. We're happy you are here and the boys feel the same as well. We all thought you were the missing piece to our puzzle, and we were right."

I smile widely, "Aww guys that's so sweet. You guys are going to be the best tios out there!" We all chuckle as they let go, going to go sit down.

We make small talk about the baby and other random topics, Karl finally making an appearance. We all sit there talking, eating, and laughing.

Knowing I made the right choice of staying here.

•••••••
hey guys!! Ik its been long but im sorta back. School has been a pain in the ass like literally, but yk i gotta get that edumacation 😌 well laterz cool beans, love you guys ❤️
(4:28 am)

𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 -𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘭 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘣𝘴जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें