"Yah! are you really just gonna sit in there and let your girl hit by someone?" She asks angrily

"What? Where's Mina?"I asked,

"At the gym,we are all there except you,you know..then suddenly there's this certain guy who seems to be into Mina." She said,

"A Guy?!" I asked madly

"It's not just a guy,It's Bambam" she admit

That's it.I quickly ran to the gym fumming with anger almost leaving Dahyun behind. As I enter the gym,I immediately saw Mina and the girls but to my surprised,Mina was sitting next to this jerk named,Bambam.Arg! I should've come with them.I walked towards them. Mina was busily talking with Bambam and was totally oblivious about me being behind her back while Bambam was asking for her phone number.

"How about you move your ass away in here jerk?" I butted in shooting death glares at him

"Oh,hi there little chaeyoung?" He smirked,

"Chaeyoung you're here"Mina cheerfully said

"I said get your ass away in here Bambam!" I yelled,

"Wait,you know each others?"Mina asked

"How about we play a little game,and talk this over tiger?" He smirked and threw the ball at me.

I catched the ball and nodded.This jerk really was getting into my nerves.This is what He wants huh..then, this is what he'll get.

---

I was in the gym's girls locker room changing my uniforms into jersey and a black shirt. I used to be a member of basketball girl's team in the university but I had to stop it because of dad.He hated me for playing the sport my brother loves.I sighed and made my way out f the locker.I was passing by men's locker room when I saw Bambam facing his back at me talking to his friends.

Bambam: "..that new girl was really hot and it's such a waste if she only ended up in that little tiger's hands"

Stranger 1: "Dude,she's chaeyoung's I guess..I've seen them together always"

Stranger 2: "yeah,you might had a hard time getting that chick from her"

Bambam: "give me a week,I'll make her mine and made her scream my name over and over"

Stranger3: "it's a deal then"
Stranger 1: "don't forget to record evrything dude"
Bambam: "of course!"

After hearing their loud conversations,I purposedly bumped into Bambam and went my way to the gym full with anger.The gym suddenly became crowded than it was earlier. Maybe they heard that I'll play basketball against Bambam.Again

"Looks like we made a liitle crowd,tiger" Bambam said landing his hands on my shoulder.I moved his filthy hands away.

"Leave Mina alone Bambam" I seriously said

"I can't.. she's hot and I'll make her mine,play with her and ruined her like how I did to Somi last time" He said with an annoying sneer on his face

"Don't you dare" I puffed

"Then beat me up,if you can I'll back off from her but if not,I'll make History repeats itself over and over again,tiger..watch me" he smirked and grabbed the ball in my hands

---

I was standing in the center of the court facing Bambam.It was a one on one basketball game,best of ten. Somehow, this scene looks like what we had in the past. Crowds cheering,me facing the same jerk and an innocent girl sitting on the bleachers.

The game started with a jumpball.Obviously, Bambam got the ball,dribbled his way to the basket and quickly made the first score.The crowd cheered and Bambam flew a kiss on Mina's direction.I was fuming with anger right now and I want to land some punches in his face instead of playing shit but I choose not to.The ball was currently mine and was dribbling  it against Bambam but his skillful hands stole the ball from me and quickly made his way to the basket.There goes his second victory, he already got four points while I got nothing. He quickly shoot hearts to Mina's direction after the ball went in and smirked at me.He was really getting on my nerves and anger was clearly shown in my face.

The game continued and Bambam was leading the game earning eight consecutive points.With my anger and distracted self,I am obviously gonna lose in this game.Suddenly I heard a familiar voice cheering my name,I looked at the owner of the voice,It's Mina. She's cheering me up instead of Bambam. The idea of her cheering me up removes the anger in me and fueled me up. Soon I scored eight consecutive points as well making Bambam so annoyed while the crowds went wild.

The game was tied up with eight points on each. Nervousness surrounded the entire gym as the sound of the ball echoed through the floor.The ball was at the care of Bambam but He looks so distracted so I easily got the ball from him but before I could dribble it to the basket,his dirty tricks tricked me.He stepped on my foot to stopped me from moving as I was about to twist my ankle to change direction.I gasped from the pain it created.I lost my balance and was about to stumble down but his elbow quickly made contact with my face hitting the edge of my eyebrows.Everyone was oblivious what he was doing until I stumbled down on the floor at the sudden encounter bleeding but to my surprised he stumbled down as well and was fallen unconcious.

Everyone gathered around the two of us as they witnessed both of us stumbling down to the ground.How come he ended up unconcious when it was obviously part of his plans?My friends helped me stand up as I was busy searching for Mina but my heart shattered to pieces when I saw her beside Bambam trying to wake the latter up. I chuckled trying to ignore the pain I was feeling and leave the gym limping not minding my friends at all.

"Congrats Bambam,you proved to me that history really repeats itself"

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu