Chapter 14

~Chapter 14~

Back to Halley pov

I sat on the edge of the very green hospital bed with my bags packed waiting for Chadence to come back from the bathroom and Zayn to get here.

It was just me and June in the room and it was a little awkward since we had that fight.

There is no way I'm telling anybody now though especially after that letter.

I cried after reading it.

I couldn't believe his own father would do such a thing.

I was glad he was getting help though and the fact that he told me it was alright if I went out with Zayn.

I love Chadence a lot actually.

Never stopped loving him but I also had this weird place in my heart for Zayn.

I don't think I really wanted a new relationship this soon though so I was going to wait for Chadence.

I was also kind of sad he was leaving next week too.

So far he's been really sweet and it made my love that was beginning to vanish magically reappear.

"Halley I'm sorry about my reaction last night", June said playing with a part of her hair.

"It's alright but you know I don't think I really need to tell anybody and besides it's all getting sorted out".

"I know I don't really know what's going on here so I had no right at all to but in like that".

I smiled and looked into Junes lime green eyes.

I was kind of jealous of her eyes they were such a beautiful colour where as mine were just a boring hazel.

Just then I could hear Zayn and Chadence out the door and I got up and went to listen from the door where there was a little gap or maybe actually a pretty deep gap.

June followed me wheeling on her wheelchair.

"Zayn I want you to know your free to have Halley after this week".

He took a deep breath and I could just tell from the breath that he had his amazing blue eyes closed and was in deep thought.

"I'm moving to New York for a year, to get help", he said.

"Wow so I don't know if I could just steal Halley away from you like that".

"I know you like her Zayn and it's pretty understandable she's amazing and beautiful but she deserves someone who is going to treat her right that's why I'm getting help and I also believe that she deserves a special guy like you so Zayn will you forgive me for what I've done and be friends with me?"

"Halley, what are they saying", June whispered her eyes lighting up with curiosity.

"They are apologizing and expressing their love for me", I said going bright red with embarrassment.

June laughed and smiled.

"Your irresistible Halley".

I joined in with her laughter and before I knew it we were both on the floor laughing our heads off.

Yes somehow June managed to fall off her wheelchair in the process and was now rolling on the ground in fits of laughter.

Just then Chadence and Zayn entered grinning together and then saw me and June in our laughing fits and looked at us curiously.

"Why do you girls both happen to be on the floor rolling around with bright red faces and in laughter?", Chadence questioned.

I was still laughing my head off and couldn't answer him.

Chadence and Zayn both shook their heads and joined in with the laughing even though they had no idea what we were really laughing about just that it was good to be all laughing together as friends for once.

This moment seemed like the most perfect moment in my life I had ever experienced.

It was as though it was somebody else's life but for now I was just going to enjoy this moment spent with my boyfriend and friends because you never know what life's going to throw at you next.