Chapter 9

-Chapter 9-

When Zayn and the boys entered I knew something bad was going to happen.

I looked towards June who had her mouth hanging open staring at the boys.

"Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall this is June".

"June meet the five boys from One Direction".

"Nice to meet you June".

She smiled back at them still in to much shock to utter a word.

Cadence looked at me and grinned but not the, I love you grin more like the, I've got a plan grin.

I shook my head at him to say no whatever you're planning don't do it.

He gave me a pouty face but I wasn't giving into it because whatever it was it was probably not a very wise plan.

I shook my head at him again.

"Ahh guys can you just give me a second with Chadence".

"Yeah sure they all nodded at me leaving the room with a still very shocked June".

It was only me and Chadence.

His black hair stood out among all this green but not so much his Beautiful blue eyes.

Sometimes I wish I had blue eyes.

Mine are just plain old hazel or well that's better than the boring brown although brown eyes are nice.

Ahh why am I contemplating over eyes when I should be telling Chadence to think differently on whatever he was planning?

"Chadence I know your planning something and whatever that is please don't do it for my sake and to save your embarrassment", I said giving him a half smile.

"Oh Hall I don't see how I could be embarrassed about my plan you don't even know it yer", he said sitting on my legs and placing his lips on my forehead.

"Well then tell me what is your plan lord Chadence?"

"Well princess Halley my plan is to knock June off her wheelchair so she doesn't look so surprised about meeting One Direction".

"That's just mean Chadence", my voice raising a bit in anger.

"Yeah I know but her shock is just annoying me".

"Please don't do it Chadence".

"No I'm doing it and I don't care what you say to it Halley because you can't make my decisions and if it's a mistake so be it because that's what I'm going to do".

"No! I will not let you do that she is my new friend and you can never do that to my friends Chadence Robert Goodman!"

His hand then made contact with my cheek.

What's new he slapped me.

"Just, just go Chadence", years pored down my face.

I grinned at me evilly and stormed off pushing Zayn on his way not that it did anything.

Once Chadence was gone everybody just stood outside the door with shocked faces except Zayn he knew how Chadence was.

I just wished that me and Chadence could be a everyday normal couple.

I try to make it like that and it almost was for a while there but it's no use he will never change.

If it wasn't for the fact that he was abusive I would probably actually be half in love with him.

The first person to get over their shock was Zayn who well wasn't to shocked in the first place but still.

His face was showing concern and his brown eyes glowed with worry.

"Halley? What just happened?"

"Nothing big Chadence just got annoyed at me because I told him I didn't want to kiss him while everyone was standing just out the door", I said lies flowing from my mouth as I gritted my teeth.

Zayn sighed and sat down where Chadence had once been sitting.

He knew I was lying and and he knew I knew that he knew I was lying.

Yeah that was pretty confusing even for myself but you get the picture.

Zayn's hand gently touched my head playing with my brown curls.

"You alright Halley?"

"Yeah".

By that time everyone else had recovered from their shocked and just by passed the red hand mark on my cheek as myself hitting me and me and Chadence just having a small fight over kissing in public.

They actually thought that the 'kissing' meant something more than just a soft kiss on the lips so they actually believed my lie although I knew Zayn still wasn't believing them.