Chapter 12

~Chapter 12~

I woke up in Chadence's arms with him just laying there, his eyes wide open and his hands playing with the end strands of my hair.

"Morning Babe", he said softly.

I looked at him and smiled dreamingly.

This Is the exact Chadrnce I fell in love with.

The sweet, caring Chadence not the mean, moody and abusive Chadence.

"Morning", I said.

We must of fallen asleep last night in each others arms.

June was still fast asleep with a weird angry expression on her face and her straight black hair spread across the plain green pillow.

"I have to explain everything sometime today don't I?".

"Yeah I need to understand what's going on in that brain of yours but I'm glad you came last night and are finally telling me everything".

"Yeah I'm glad I came too beautiful and before I start I need to say I'm sorry for everything I've done I'm going to get help just for you baby."

He took a deep breath and continued talking.

"While I get help let Zayn take care of you even if you two start dating I won't mind I deserve it you know for everything I've done to you I just want you to be happy and if he makes you happy go for it but just so you know when I'm better you can always turn towards me again but I won't expect you to after probably almost killing you and putting you in the hospital in which I really do hope your head is alright now", he said softly few tears slipping down his cheeks.

I looked at him with disbelieve and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, by you saying this it means the world to me and I don't think I'm ready to go any further with Zayn than just friends for now and when you come back the changed you I want you to prove it, for me".

"I will prove it don't you worry, I'll do anything to prove to you I've changed so I can have you back and well I need to asks you something is it alright if we still go out for the next week and enjoy the time we have left before I go away to get help?"

"Yes I will under one condition though, no abusing me and if you even do as much as a slap were done until you can get better, got it".

"Yes got it beautiful".

I smiled and kissed him passionately.

"I love you, no matter what happens whether I move on or not".

"I love you too babe, same with me".

I smiled.

"Now explain what you need to other wise ill be left here questioning it".

He laughed nervously.

"Alright well last night I wrote this letter, about everything before I sent you that text and well here it'll explain things better than if I tell you out right", he said breathing a deep sigh in and handed me the letter which was scrawled with surprisingly neat handwriting.

It wrote;

Dear Halley I have a lot of explaining to do.

You see there is a reason I'm abusive towards you and I promise I'm getting help for that.

Well I've never actually explained to you what my life has been like since I was little.

Well you see I kind of lied to you about my family life really of what I've told you.

My dad he was I don't know how to say this but my worst nightmare really he used to come home drunk every night and bash me up.

Ever since I could remember.

He's in Gail now for murdering my little brother Heath you know.

So the factor is I didn't know abusing someone was wrong I just gathered it was normal to go around hurting people if you think they've done something wrong.

That's exactly what I've been doing with you and I wish I could take it all back.

Every single bit of it but I can't it's not possible to do.

All I can do is hope I can make it up to you.

My mum well she died after giving birth to Heath.

I don't really know much about her just that I have her eyes.

I now live with my grandma who knows everything that's happened.

She told me how it's not right to be doing what I've been doing and that if I really loved you I should let you go and be happy while I seek help.

That's exactly what I'm doing letting you go while I get some help.

I'm moving to New York for a year.

Leaving Monday next week.

Your free to do anything you like then.

You see I have a cousin in New York who can help me with my problems and I'm going to live with him.

I give you a promise though that I will never ever fall for anybody else.

Your the only girl for me.

Your beautiful, amazing, funny, brave and my world.

I just let my horrible actions take control of me of us and I apologize for that and I hope we can make it better soon.

~Love Chadence~