Like a Romance Novel

Okay, I got a little inspiration for an idea. I have absolutely no clue where it came from, but I hope you enjoy.

I'm trying not to force one-shots, but sometimes I feel like I have to because I have no ideas and I'm bored and feel as though I need to update, so please give insparation. I don't care what it is at this point. It can be an AU, mortals meet, ask the demigods, a part two...
I may use it, I may not, so please don't be offended if I don't, it all just depends on what I feel like writing that day.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do not understand how badly I want to hear from you.

Annabeth POV-

Percy and I had to stay after school a bit, to wait for Paul's workday to be over. (An/ I know how it feels, my dad's my princial).

I tried to keep myself preoccupied, Paul sat at his desk, typing up something, and Percy, who knows what he was doing.

"Seaweed Brain, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm practicing my skills. Watch this," He started moving the water from a bottle. He slowly transformed it into different shapes. I watched carefully, surprised at how good he had gotten. He then made a heart and moved it towards me.

"Aww, Percy, you're so sweet," I said. He smirked, what was he planning? I watched as he moved the heart above my head. Before I knew what was happening, the water splashed all over me, drenching my clothes and hair. He laughed.

"Perseus Achilles Jackson!" I scolded. His laugh vanished and suddenly his face grew mortified, as it should be. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Paul watching us in amusement.

Percy jumped out of his seat and bolted across the room towards the door, I chased him through the halls.

We passed teachers, some yelled and some laughed at us. Before I knew it, we were on the first floor, running out the doors and into the school courtyard. After a while of chasing Percy around there, I had finally caught up to him. I grabbed his wrist and whirled him around to face me. He looked scared and surprised at the fact that I reached him so quickly. I saw him gulp. I knew exactly what I was gonna do.

I kissed him full on the lips. At first he was shocked, but then he melted into it, gladly kissing me back. His lips tasted like the sea and I just wanted to stay there with him forever.

After a bit of kissing, I pulled away, it's not like I wanted to, it's just that we needed to go, or else Paul might worry. Also, it had started to rain heavy. I was about to walk back towards the building, when Percy pulled me back towards him. 

"Percy, we have to go," I told him.

"We don't have to do anything, Paul will text you when we're needed," He said grinning, he let go of my wrist, only to wrap his arms around my waist. Then, he leaned in to kiss me. I threw my arms around his neck and ran my hands through his jet black hair. A kiss on a rainy day, just like a romance novel.

"Percy, Annabeth, just because school's out doesn't mean you can make out," A voice said. I slowly pulled away from Percy. I opened my eyes to see Paul standing near us, still looking amused.

"Paul! You could've called," Percy whined, looking a lot less embarassed then me, but still pretty red.

"I did. Three times. I also texted. Five times," Paul said. I blushed red and pulled out my phone to check. Sure enough, there were calls and texts. The most recent one, ten minutes ago, The first call, oh no. TWENTY MINUTES AGO! My face turned even redder, although I'm not sure if that was possible.

"The staff work day has been over for a while now, I was looking for you. Just be lucky a different teacher didn't find you," Paul joked. He started heading back into the building. "You better come with me, unless your planning on walking home."

We scurried after him, once we caught up with him we walked. But it wasn't towards his room or the parking lot. He walked into the office doors.

"Paul? What are you doing?" I asked. He ignored my question and kept walking, he got to the PA machine. (AN/ That's the big overhead speaker for the school)

He turned it on and leaned over, smirking, "It's okay staff, I have found Percy and Annabeth. You can stop the search and yes, for all of you who were wondering, they were making out."

"Paul!" Both Percy and I whined, our faces red in embarrassment.

The teachers picked on us for about two months later. It was humiliating.

What did you think?

I know that was a bit of a random one. I don't even know how I thought of that. Also, I love the idea of Paul teasing them and the teachers shipping them hard.

Please vote, comment, and follow me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I'll have another chapter soon, because as I was searching up fanart to put in this chapter, I got an idea.

Besides that, I've got nothing, so please give suggestions.

Thanks for reading.