Sally Meets Percabeth

Hey guys! So this one shots pretty self explanatory. It takes place after the Titan war and before HoO. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

SALLY POV-

I couldn't wait! Percy was coming home today! I knew it had been only two weeks since I saw him last, but I missed him so much!

I heard a knock at the apartment door. I ran to open it. There in the doorway stood Percy and Annabeth. I didn't know she was coming too. Not that I minded, I loved Annabeth, I just wished that her and Percy would date. I mean they clearly both liked each other.

"Hey mom!" Percy exclaimed. I hugged him.

"Hi Perce," I said, still hugging him. Finally we let go. Then I hugged Annabeth.

"Hi Annabeth!" I exclaimed after I was done hugging her, "I didn't know you were coming!" Annabeth gave a pointed glare at Percy.

"Seaweed Brain! You told me that you asked her!" She scolded. Percy shrugged.

"Whoops?" that was his answer.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson, I can go-"

"No Annabeth, it's fine!" I exclaimed.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Of course! Now both of you come in," I opened the door wider, allowing them in.

"Thanks Mrs. Jackson," Annabeth replied as she walked past me, following Percy into the apartment.

"Please, just call me Sally, dear."

We slowly made our way over to the couch in the living room and sat down. Yes, I did note how close Percy and Annabeth were sitting.  "So tell me all about this summer," I said. So they did. They told me about the war. Crying and laughing when necessary. Then they got to the end when they were up on Olympus.

"Well, the gods made me their new official architect!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"Oh that's great Annabeth!" I exclaimed. I knew she always wanted to be an architect. It's one of the many things Percy had told me about her.

"Percy, tell your mom what the gods offered you," Annabeth said. I looked at him expectantly. He was nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Umm... they offered me godhood," He said.

"What?!" I exclaimed, "Wait? Does that mean you're-"

"No, I turned them down," When he said that, he wasn't looking at me, instead, he was staring lovingly at Annabeth.

I asked a question that I already knew the answer to, "Why?" Annabeth smiled and blushed, Annabeth barely ever blushes.

"For her," Percy said, pointing at Annabeth. She turned an even deeper shade of red. I smiled at the two of them. "By the way mom, Annabeth and I are dating now."

I think I squealed a bit. Percy and Annabeth both gave me a confused look as I yelled with joy. Both of them were laughing, Annabeth with her head in her hands, and Percy leaning back on the couch, with an arm around her shoulders. She seemed to snuggle into his embrace. I awed, and ran to grab my camera.

Okay, how was that! I love Sally meet Percabeth one-shots, they're always so cute! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!

-ADDIE :)