Midoriya x Chubby! Reader x Todoroki P3 Falling

Cont. of last one I'm sorry I'm a terrible author man and take way to long)

It was a few days after your marvelous date with Shoto. Your mind had been buzzing with confusion. You had to talk to them, it was driving you crazy having these thoughts bottled up and you just had to get it out. You decided that you'd ask them to meet up sometime after school tomorrow and confront your feelings and worries for both of the boys to hear. It was the best possible thing to do since you wouldn't want to hurt either of their feelings by ignoring one and talking to the other.
-

Today at school, you were a nervous wreck in class you could feel the wanting stares of the boys who had taken you on beautiful dates. Feeling so bad having to choose and leave the other it was starting to hurt you. Now you could feel the ache in your heart as the clock ticked down towards the end of the school day. Your anxiety caused you to trip when leaving the class, your books had fallen to the ground but you at least caught your fall from the help of another.

Instead of feeling the cold floor of the school you felt warm arms around your waist. It was Izuku, he had caught you just in time. "A-are you ok (y/n)?" You felt awe struck with stars in your eyes looking at the boy. The way his hands caressed your waist and back firm but gentle. He had caught you in a way where it looked as if he had dipped you downwards.

"Tch. get a room deku." You heard Bakugou's annoyed voice as he walked away with Kirishima and Denki who gave a thumbs up to Izuku and Mina who gave you a thumbs up.

"Pshh you're just jealous hehe.." Denki said to the spiked haired boy which lead to yelling as they felt the class.

Brushing off that comment you replied "Y-yeah, I'm fine!" He pulled you back up as you were flushed against his chest. He still had his arms around your waist while looking into your (e/c) eyes. He didn't want to move his hands away from the warmth and softness of your body. You felt your face heat up a bit.

"Midoriya?" Saying his name snapped him back to reality and he flailed for a second and put his arms behind his back holding onto himself.

"S-sorry about that (y/n)! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable there.." his face was completely flushed while you just chuckled at him.

"No no it's ok! Don't worry about it." You crouched down to pick up the papers that fell, Midoriya crouched beside you and helped too. You both stood up and he handed you your books while you put it in your bag and over your back. During the exchange your fingers grazed each other's causing you both to turn away with red cheeks. You were going to say goodbye when he spoke up first.

"(Y/n) I wanted to tell you something important b-but I don't think I can right now.. can you meet me outside of school later?" You looked at him curious but at the same time nervous.

"Yeah definitely! I'll be there. I was actually going to ask you the same thing haha." He gave you a big smile and a quick peck on the left cheek and ran away down the hall embarrassed. You held your face blushing as you watched him run down the hallway. "....nice ass..."
——-
It was lunch time so you where heading to the cafeteria when you turned a corner and bumped into a certain half and half boy who grabbed your waist firmly, trying to keeping you from falling over and you had instinctively grasped onto his shoulders to keep you steady. It looked a bit like a dance when it was really just you being clumsy.

"I- oh Todo! I'm sorry I really don't know what's gotten into me today.. feels like I'm just falling a lot today." He chuckles at you. You remove your hands from his shoulders. Todoroki did not do the same.

He leaned in a bit closer to your cute flushed face. "Falling hmm? Falling in love are we?" He laughs cutely and removes his hands from your waist. You giggle a bit at the irony, if only he knew. "Speaking of which it is lunch time isn't it? I had prepared something for you." He reached into a school bag he brought that day and pulled out a bento box handing it to you. "For you (y/n)."