John Egbert x Chubby! Reader Ice cream lemon/smut

A/N so like... smut/lemon/nsfw however you say it and this is my first ever so pls bare w me sweet cheeks also I'm sorry but this'll be she/her type of smut baby boys but please request boy nsfw if you want because I mainly write for the women's but for sure would be up for writing for y'all)

On god it was so damn hot today you just couldn't believe it. You where in a plain white tank-top and some very short shorts with a pair of socks on. At the moment you were lounging on the couch with one of your closest friends John. He was in just as much pain as you were; except it was just a bit different.

Sure, oh yeah, it was sizzling outside and he was sweating up a storm even with his windy powers he inherited but it wasn't all completely do to the summers heat. To him you were the hottest thing in the room. Now they way you kept fanning yourself caused a bit of a jiggle action to go on, with your arm hitting against your breast and the slight blush pink going across them from the heat. And for those of you that don't know, white shirts and sweat in any other case don't mix well. He could see the cute blue poka-dotted bra you were wearing as well from the sweat that was coming off your body and being absorbed by the white tank top, making it see thru enough for him.

His face was red mostly do to the environment but you really had no idea what you were doing to him. It was even harder because your sweet little head was resting on his lap with your legs up and hanging from the couch arm. It was so difficult to try to keep from having a hard-on.

Your pretty (e/c) eyes shut with strands of hair sticking to your forehead.

He gulped hard as his breathing increased. His eyes traced down a little more to see your thighs had moved so much that the black shorts rode up a bit making them look like panties just about but they weren't. He knew that because your real ones where poking out from the top hem.

Man he probably looked like a real dork in his usual blue shorts and shirt. He wanted to come over to watch a new movie something about a purple guy and eternity rocks and some ant guy crawling in his ass. You really didn't care about the movie so much just glad that you could spend time with John.

You moved your head slightly towards his stomach. "Oh god oh fuck" you didn't realize it but in doing so you had moved against his shaft and he just about sprung up.

He pushed you off and yelped, so did you "A-Ahhh-" 
"John what the fuck man!" Your rubbed your head from bumping it on the floor looking up at him.
Oh holy shit he saw your nipples peaking out from the bra.
Oh holy fuck you looked so damn hot looking up at him like that in your chubby form. Oh holy shit fuck a obvious bulge started forming in his shorts.
—Ice cr-cream!..." he breathed out taking this all in and started toward your kitchen quickly.

You looked at him confused "John I don't have any ice cream. You ate it all when you came over the other day." He cursed at himself. He really liked you, like a lot a lot but he just didn't think that showing you that by getting a boner out of no where was the best way to tell you. You went to sit back down on the couch with your legs under you. "God damn it's really beating down today huh? Even with the two fans going it's really hit still." You whined.

"I'm going to the store for the ice cream I-I'll...ill be right back (y/n)." He said a bit blankly.

"Oh ok, but make sure you get (f/ic)! Not that nasty shit you got last time." You looked over at him for the first time and noticed his little problem but only for a second till he dashed outside. Your faces got even more heated but you shook it from your head 'no way.. that couldn't have been because of me' you thought

'Holy fuck I think she knew it was because of her!' He said but that thought quickly sub-sided when he stepped outside. He looked around, and mentally kicked himself. He had walked out the backdoor to your gated backyard. He slide down the door at least this was the side that was shaded from the hot sun.