"So we'll be seeing you next in the next semester?"

"Right."

"You must have a hard time," Jihyo pats Jeongyeon.

"It was really hard."

"So it's really true that the Prince is rude."

"Yes and so touchy," she unexpectedly muttered. Once she realized that she spilled that forbidden word, she covered her mouth.

Jihyo furrows her eyes at her, "What do you mean touchy?"

"Just... just touchy..."

"So he touched you?" Jihyo asked intriguingly.

Jeongyeon swallowed deep. "That's not important anymore. Jihyo, I badly need your help. I will be attending the ball. Help me." She smoothly changed the topic and Jihyo didn't notice.

"Arasseo, if you're planning to attend the ball, they cannot see you like that or else they'll ask more."

"Yeah. I am planning to contact Momo for hair extension service."

Jihyo nodded.

"Can you buy me goods? For sure the media is out there.." Jeongyeon asked with hopeful eyes.

"Media? There's no media anymore."

"Huh?"

"I heard the news that the Prince filed for a TRO against the media and intruders. I guess, your Master is not that rude after all."

"Jjinja?"

"Yes, but it doesn't mean that you're safe to go around. So I will still help you," Jihyo assured her and Jeongyeon was so touched giving her a tight genuine embrace.

- - - -

Jihyo left Jeongyeon to buy goods for her. She decided to take a bath and Jimin's face suddenly flashed on her mind. She remembers his eyes and those plump lips. "Why am I thinking about you?" She wanted to be angry at him because what he did to her was just too much but there's something in her that prevents from feeling that anger. Frankly, she wanted to feel it again.
She closed her eyes and recalled how he cupped her there, in between her legs. She blushed just by imagining it. Jeongyeon lets out a gasp... thinking, "What if I didn't stop him? What if I surrendered myself? What would I feel? How would it feel if he inserted his... what am thinking? I should stop this."

She felt horny and as she looks at her naked body in front of the mirror she can't help it, she imagined him there touching her.

She never felt that way before and she is also surprised to herself for feeling this way. "Stop your dirty delusion Jeongyeon! Don't crave for sex! It can wait with the right man! The Prince isn't the right man for you!"

*** author coughs, sorry for the conservative readers***

She suddenly wonders if he remembers what happened, she hopes not because she will be doomed.

- - - -

Jihyo was preparing lunch when she heard Jeongyeon cursing from the living room. She immediately ran to her and Jeongyeon was shaking as she hands her her phone, "He is the Prince!"

Jihyo furrows at Jeong's phone and reads the ig message.