33. Feeling | احساس

Kindly, Vote and Comment!

"AsSalamuAlaikum!" Arham's voice boomed around the premises of the lounge as he strolled inside.

Sameena who was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast with Raina, came out and hugged him.

"Hey, how's my biscuit?" He asked as he pulled away and wrapped his arm around Raina.

"You've got to stop calling me that." She scowled, excited nevertheless, since they were meeting after days.

"Nope. Nada. Never gonna happen!" He shook his head and Raina giggled.

"What about your test, hun? How'd it go?" Her face fell on the question as a somber look clouded her innocent features. Sameena gestured at Arham with a 'no' and he bit his tongue on his naivety.

"Huh. Dafa karo. NUST ki kya auqaat k humari Raina usme parhe! (Let it go. NUST doesn't have it in it to have our Raina study there!)"

"If you put it like that..." She guffawed, deliriously and Sameena closed her eyes in contentment.

"Ooh. What's cooking? It smells so nice. My stomach is already growling with hunger." He held his stomach as he sat on the couch.

"It's just omelette, you foody!" Raina flopped down on the couch adjacent to his.

"Look who's talking!" He narrowed his eyes as he took off his coat and placed it on the arm of the couch. Sameena went back to the kitchen.

"Anyways, where's Azlan? The 'king' called me here and is nowhere to be seen now." He used air quotes on 'king' with ludicrous expressions etched on his face, making Raina chuckle.

"And the 'king' asked his peasant to meet him at the office since the meeting is supposed to take place there only and not in here." Azlan's voice cut through his antics and he stood up as he held out his arm to hug him.

"Yeah, I was really hungry so thought of dropping by here first. God knows, auntie makes the best food! Been a while since I had that." He said as he pulled away and they both sat on the couch.

"So basically, you're indirectly calling Asmara's cooking bad, hmm." He squinted at him while Arham gave him a confused look.

"How do you know she sends me food everyday?"

"I didn't. Now I do." He smirked and Arham convulsed his head at his stupidity.

He still hadn't told him about Khalil Pasha and his entire fiasco. He already had so much in his plate, right now, let alone him adding more to it.

"No doubt you're one hell of a shrewd business man."

"Raina, auntie's calling you..." Safa had just entered the premises when her eyes fell on Arham and seeth took a hold of her.

Oh, so his pawn is here! Good. I have to do a one-on-one with him.

"Look look, who's here!" Arham who was surprised on seeing Safa here since he knew she'd moved out, wiggled his head back and forth between Safa and Azlan.