Date Me

(Y/n) - Your name

(L/n) - Last name

(E/c) - Eye Colour

(H/c) - Hair Colour

Reader's Ultimate Talent - Ultimate Pilot
_____

It had all started before the two of you had even joined Hope's Peak Academy. You both had been on the airplane that was returning to Japan. Halfway through the journey, there had been a fault with the controls. You were a very headstrong and pushy person, which is probably why you decided to ignore the staff's orders, get out of your seat and go straight to the Pilot's cockpit to take over the plane yourself. Long story short, you had saved the lives of everyone on that plane, including the Togami family's.

In return for saving the lives of such an important group of people, Byakuya (reluctantly) and his family had offered you a great amount of money, however...

He would never forget how you had reacted.

You had simply shook your head, smiling and declined their offer immediately.

This was a shock to him, and probably his family as well, considering no one had ever declined the Togami's money offers. It was always the same. They would accept it without any questions...

But you hadn't.

You only stated that you were doing what anyone else with your talent would do. You didn't see each other for two years after that, until you two met again once you both joined Hope's Peak Academy. Of course, when you realised how stuck up and rotten he was, you did not try to be nice to him.

At all.

In fact, you two did not get along, even if you tried to be nice. There was an argument between you two at least once everyday, if not, than even more. Whether it was about how irritating and noisy you were, or how snobby and spoiled Byakuya was, there was always something to argue about. You two could literally not stand each other.
______

It was the end of another day at Hope's Peak, and the bell had just gone, signalling that the school day was over. Your classmates, however, had stayed in the classroom whilst you and Byakuya argued. Again.

“You know just as well as I do how irrational you're being.”

You slammed your fist on the table,

“Irrational my butt! Maybe if you weren't acting like a stuck up little prince all the time we'd actually get along!”

“She's got a point there.” Mondo smirked, “We all know what a pain stuck up heirs can be.”

“Can't argue with the truth.” Leon shrugged, his legs resting on the desk in front of him.

“Preposterous, all of you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to.” Byakuya pushed his glasses up his nose as he rolled his eyes, standing up from his seat, and also usually staring at you for at least three whole seconds.

Oh no, you weren't letting him go anywhere.

“Come back here, you coward!” you yelled as he slammed the door behind him.

“Y-You guys shouldn't bully Master B-Byakuya like that.” Toko protested.

“Don't stick up for Mr Pretty Boy, then.” you grumbled. Makoto snickered,

“Mr Pretty Boy?”

“Uh huh.”

“That's the third nickname you've given him this week.” Chihiro giggled, Asahina joining in.

“And I'll make up a fourth one too as soon as I find that snobby little-”

“Remember not to kill him.” Sakura mentioned as you approached the door.

“I don't make promises.”

____

You walked out of the school's entrance, searching for Byakuya.

“Where did that little-”

“(Y/n). I assume you're looking for me.”

You could almost see the smirk in his voice as you clenched your fist.

“I was hoping this was how thing would go.”

What did he mean?

“You little-”

“Face me.”

“Pfft. No.”

“Face me, (Y/n).”

“Make me.”

“....”

You narrowed your eyes as Byakuya shut up after you had spoken again. You chuckled and turned around,

“Jeez, you finally shut up, huh-”

A cold hand grabbed you wrist and pulled you towards them. You yelped and fell forward, your face millimetres away from none other than Byakuya's.

“What the-!”

“(Y/n) (L/n). Date me.”