SONG FOR YOU 2

Terushima was looking around, waiting for Bobata to come back. He was browsing his phone when a familiar voice echo his ears.

"ahm hello everyone" she said and all Johzenji's players mouth were left hanging.

"WHAT THE HECK" they all shouted, they were not expecting Bobata to actually bring someone here and it has to be "The Hinata Shouyou".

"Hinata, what are you doing here" Terushima said flustered. She stared at the girl wearing Karasuno's girls uniform. She looked really cute in their black blazer.

"hi I'm Izaka Nobuyoshi " he said shoving Terushima away.

"Futamata Takeharu here, we played volleyball match before" holding Hinata's hands while eyes sparkling in delight.

"hey stop blocking me this ain't volleyball, I'm Tsuchiyu Arata by the way " Tsuchiyu pushed them away but before he could get close Numajiri stop him.

"out of my way way, my name is Numajiri Rintarō" he handed his hand but Higashiyama held Hinata's hands first.

" hello I'm Higashiyama Katsumichi"

"Stop it you guys, you're scaring her" Terushima took Hinata away from them who was being surrounded by his teammates.

"Anohh..Bobata-san ask me if I could help you guys with the competition since his not feeling well, but I don't know if I would be much help with you guys though" she answered and they all look at him. They don't whether to thank him or kill him for lying to the girl.

"ehh..."

"you guys are next" the coordinator suddenly said

"ehhh, wait I don't think I'm ready yet plus I don't know what song you guys are playing.... " Hinata was reluctant, she still doesn't know what to sing.

"well we don't have any choice, let's go" Johzenji carefree said and drag the poor Hinata.

"Don't worry you can pick any song you want" Terushima said to Hinata and handed her the microphone. They were still at the back stage, while his teammates were preparing their instruments.

"but we haven't practiced yet"

"it's fine, we can follow up what song you'll pick" he answered her

Hinata sigh, looks like she wouldn't be able to say no.

"then do you know the song Moonlight, I don't really know rock music" Terushima thought for a bit.

"is that Ariana Grande's song"

"yes!!"

"then leave it to us, you can just signal us whenever you're ready" he reassured her. He kinda feel bad that they have to drag her here but he wanted to hear her sing.

He was jealous how his rivals were able to spend 3 days with Hinata. This was the reason why he wanted to go to Karasuno's festival. Ever since there match, her smile keep popping in his mind and he just found himself lost in his own thoughts whenever he remember her lovely face.

"I'm really nervous" her hold on the microphone tightened.

"if you're nervous then you can just look at me and I'll back you up" Terushima held her hands and squeeze them lightly. He cold feel her smalk hands shaking a bit.

"but wouldn't that make the performance look bad, I mean I don't want to ruin your performance"

"hey it doesn't really matter whether we win or not, as long as we all have fun"

He smile at her sincerely assuring Hinata that everything would be fine.

They all stood on the stage after the announcers introduced them. People look at them weirdly because unlike the other contestants they didn't look prepared and their clothes were just school uniform. But they never really mind it.