KARASUNO'S FESTIVAL

It was finally Karasuno festival and everything was colorful and bright. The booth that was getting all the attention was the volleyball club. It was shocking to see how many tall and some short handsome men lining the gym.

"hey isn't that Oikawa" a girl whispered to her friend after seeing Oikawa.

"why is SEIJOH here"

" that guy with bleach hair keeps on looking at everyone as if his planning to murder us."

Oikawa was smiling after hearing how the girls admire him.

"Iwa-chan don't be jealous if Chibi-chan notice me first today" he boost making Iwaizumi elbow him.

"Hinata won't notice you first that I know" he said.

"hahahahaha Iwaizumi go tell em" Hanamaki laugh at Oikawa

"yeah, his being delusional again hahahahaha"

"why do we all have to go here together" Kunimi complained

"it's more fun that way, look even Kyotane-san is here.... You should stop glaring at every" Kindaichi told him.

"HUH!!" Kyotane look at him angrily.

"you guys better behave or else their captain will get angry at us and will surely stop as from entering" Yahaba reminded them, they were informed by Nishinoya to not mess around or else Daichi would permit them to enter their booth.

"ha!! Wanna bet, if she don't notice me first then I'll treat you guys if not then its the other way around. Well I'll surely win anyway" Oikawa confidently said to his teammates.

"let's see about that" they said and smirk.

"I just saw Shiratorizawa earlier too"

"Ushiwaka was so scary, I almost fainted when I saw them at the gate"

"but you can't deny the fact that he look so handsome"

"they all look gorgeous, I like that guy with red hair"

"look that guy wearing a mask looks handsome"

"there's a lot of people here" Shirabu commented

"well that's to expected since it's a festival Shirabu"  Semi said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"do you think I look OK Tendou" Ushijima asked Tendou. He was wearing a white shirts, a black jeans and a pair of glasses.

"you lookin good Wakatoshi-kun" he answered. His hair wasn't the usual spikes but instead it was pull down covering his forehead.

"what the hell happened to your bangs Goshiki!!?" Hayato pointed Goshiki's bangs since it look a bit shorter than usual.

"Tendou-san cut them shorter, I told him to tream it a bit!!" he said as he recovered it with a hat.

"you were moving too much" Tendou defended himself.

"why would you even ask him for that" Hayato rolled his eyes at the first year.

"you are also here Wakatoshi-kun!?" Sakusa said after seeing Shiratorizawa. He was able to get the ticket from Komori who is beside him pouting. He wanted to make up of Sakusa but it backfired to him when it reaches their parents about what happened.

"you're really unfair Sakusa" he said, now he needed to pay for his expenses as a punishment.

"yes, since I was invited by Hinata Shouyou from the concrete" he answered..

"Wakatoshi-kun don't say her full name and stop adding from the concrete, she might get mad at you" Tendou advices.

"all right, I won't"

SUNLIGHT (HAIKYUU FANFICTION|FEMALE HINATA ) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara