HINATA'S HAREM(GIRLS Group Chat )

The match ended and Karasuno won beating the 201 cm middle blocker with the new and improved quick attack.

"waaahh, that was fun, now that we're here we can finally go against SEIJOH and Shiratorizawa" Hinata said seriously

They all change their clothes afterwards head to their ride. When Hinata suddenly rush back seeing her bento box missing.

"ahhhhh my bento" she said and immediately left to look for it. Her mother had this weird obsession for bento boxes and just losing one would drive her nuts.

All eyes we're on Hinata but she didn't notice this. After going back to Miyagi from the the training camp, Karasuno VB club became known especially Hinata.

The music video was really trending and everyone from Karasuno High school was stunned that it was shoot in their school with their Volleyball team in it without them knowing.

A famous person like Nichi would totally attract people so how. As for that, they shoot the scene during dawn and inside the gym which didn't allow visitors. The girl move like an assassin, planning everything perfectly especially if it's about her sister who is now making her own harem(well Hinata don't know about this nor the boys have fallen in love with her.)

"hey look it Karasuno #10"

"wow she really is pretty"

"have you seen the mv of Nichi, she was also there"

"no way, I haven't seen it yet"

"seriously?!!, do you even know how many spectators watch their game earlier just to see the team who almost beat SEIJOH and was featured on a famous singers mv"

"should we ask for a her number"

"are you crazy, do you know how scary her body guards are... Man Karasuno was sending glares to whoever tries to approach her"

Hinata was beginning to get worried, if she doesn't find it who knows what her mother would do.

She was about to go to another place when she saw Shimizu being surrounded by 3 men, one of them asking for her number.

Oh no Kiyoko-senpai

"ano.... Kiyoko-senpai, that's mine, let's go there waiting for us" she said and immediately push the girl

"hey wait" the guy said and grabbed her wrist..

Terushima was asking a beautiful girls number when a ginger haired girl suddenly pop up. Not liking how she entervenedhe grabbed her
But the moment he saw the girls face his eyes widen.

The girls was so pretty and cute and doll like. She was the moe type which you rarely find and surely this girl was one of them.

"Excuse us" the girl pulled her hand and immediately run away with the other one.

"oi Terushima, what is wrong with you"

"huh, wait... Where are they?" he said looking around just to find the two girls gone and he wasn't able to get their phone numbers.

"they run away"

dang it, I'll catch them next especially her.. He thought reminiscing the beautiful ginger he saw.

_________________________

"Kiyoko-senpai, are you OK" Hinata ask her as they got back..

"I'm fine now, Hinata-Chan" she said and patted her head.

I should probably inform the girls about a new guy.  She thought as she begin typing in her phone and message their group chat about new guy competing. He's described the guys appearance and their the color of their gym unifor.