ROOM ARRANGEMENT 2

Ushijima finished changing, right now he was staying on the house balcony. It was peaceful, he could feel and imagine the girl running around, playing, jumping like she's the only one around.

Earlier he was looking at the picture frames on the wall, there he saw different expression of her that he had recorded in his mind.

He looked at his phone and saw the girl's picture. She was shining like the sun she is, but instead of the painful heat it emits hers was different. It was loving and soft. It was a photo that Tendou sent him earlier after saying sorry for not telling him the truth.

He  wanted a picture with the girl too. There was this one time he use his account in HQ to follow the girl and liked her pictures when he suddenly saw others having posting a picture with Hinata in it.

But it was quite impossible for him to do it.

He was not close with her and even when the girl followed her back and gave her number.

He was still reluctant to make the first move.

He was afraid for the firsts time.

But Tendou reminded him the things he always say whenever his practicing a new move for volleyball

I think I can do it. It won't be easy but fortunately it was not impossible.

He was in deep thoughts that he didn't  notices the ginger walking towards her.

"Ushijima-san, what are you doing here all alone" the girl said making Ushijima look at the girl.

"Hinata" he called

The girl just looked at him and smile.

His gripped on his phone tightened. He want to capture the smile on her face.

"are you doing something important if you are I can leave" she said and was about to step inside but Ushijima immediately held her hand.

"I don't have anything else to do, you can join me if you please"

"you sure??, well if you don't mind" the girl said and sat beside him.

Hinata was checking her HQ account when she noticed the guy looking at her from her peripheral vision.

"is there something wrong Ushijima-san?"she said making the guy move a bit back feeling shy.

It won't be easy but it was not impossible. He repeatedly said to himself

He took a deep breath and decided to talk to her.

"Hinata, you're house is really peaceful. The wind is refreshing and I'm sure the sun looked beautiful from this view" he said looking at her, this words that was supposedly meant for her he hoped he can convey directly.

"so you like this type of ambiance Ushijima-san, I guess it's expected of you, you're calm just like the mountain breeze and yes the sun look really nice from up here. " she said smiling and shiver from the cold breeze which suddenly passed through.

"Yes !! I also like taking pictures of the  sceneries where the sun shines beautifully" he once again said still looking at the girl. He didn't know how to say it to her directly so his trying to give hints which he learned from Tendou.

"really, can I see it" she excitedly said bewildering Ushijima with her gleaming eyes and her captivating smile.

"sure" he took out his phone and opened his account. Most of the pictures here were mostly scenery from the places he visited and some were related to volleyball.