1-Videochat

Suzy's POV

3 MONTHS LATER

It's been 3 months after my flight was cancelled because of Luhan. We got late for the flight so we rebooked our flights the next morning. And right now I'm at my aunt's and uncle's house with my grandfather, aunt, uncle, and --

" Suzy!! " Baekhyun screamed from upstairs.

"What?" I yelled while downstairs feeding my grandfather.

"Come up here!" he yelled back.

"Arrasseo. Wait a minute " I yelled.

"Grandfather, I'll just go upstairs. Okay? Please eat your food" I said to my grandfather.

"I told you that I can take care of my self. I could feed my self. You don't have to take care of me, I'm okay. Just enjoy your time with Baekhyun here in America" he said.

I just smiled then nodded.

When I got up in the room, I saw Baekhyun smiling at the laptop.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Oh, look" he said as he turned the laptop towards me.

So, Baekhyun was videochatting with EXO.

"So you were smiling because of Chanyeol ?" I asked in a teasing way while looking at him.

"A-Ani!!" he whined.

"You don't have to get mad" I laughed as I looked at him.

"Annyeong" I waved as I turned to the laptop.

"Hi Suzy! So how's America?" Chanyeol asked.

"Suzy!!" the other members ran to Chanyeol to see me because they heared Chanyeol say my name.

"How's America?" Chen asked.

"Is it colder there?" Suho asked.

"Is there a lot of pretty girls there?" Tao asked.

Sehun lightly slapped Tao's shoulder.

"I missed you guys. And it's fun here." I said while giggling.

"Ya--You guys are not fair. You didn't even say hi to me, you guys didn't rush to see me. None of you asked me 'how have you been' or anything. Aish,rude" Baekhyun said while pouting.

"Ya-Baekhyun, where are you going?" I yelled as he walked out of the room.

"Downstairs. I'll just feed granpa" he yelled back.

"Aigoo--Baekhyun never changed" Tao said and everyone laughed.

I just noticed they're not complete. Luhan. I don't see him. Where is he?

~~~~
END OF THE CHAPTER

So how was it ? Boring? I know. I'll try to update soon. Please be patient and support me till the end! FIGHTING!