6-Five Minutes

Suzy's POV

*door bell*

"I'll get it" I told Baekhyun.

I opened the door wide open.

"OH MY GOD" I said as my mouth fell open and my eyes widened.

"This... is really an... unexpected ... surprise" Sehun said slowly.

"Annyeong Sehun" Luhan said and smiled.

"Luhan.." Sehun said still surprised.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Jagi--" Luhan was saying.

"My name is Suzy just in case you forgot" I cut him off.

"Can I talk to you alone?" he said as he looked at me then looked at the members at the back.

"Why? I don't have anything to say to you and we don't have anything to talk about" I said avoiding eye contact with him.

"I do. I have something to say... to you" he said.

"Kaja" Kyungsoo said as he stood up.

"Ani. Stay" I said.

Luhan nodded at them to signal them that he wants to talk to me alone.

Then they walked upstairs and headed to Baekhyun's room.

"I'll give you five miutes" I said looking at my wrist watch.

"To be honest, I don't know how to start this... But, I'm sorry. For everything. I'm sorry for not letting you explain when I got mad because of the picture I saw of you and Kim Soo Hyun" he said.

"3 more minu--" I said still looking down at my watch trying to avoid looking at Luhan.

"Will you please just let me talk?" he asked.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you when you tried to bring my memories back. And about what I said when we were at the beach, I'm sorry. I know I hurted you that's why I'm saying sorry to you right now. Basically, I want to say sorry for everything I've done" Luhan continued.

Baekhyun's POV

"Ya! Baekhyun!" Sehun said quietly.

"Mwo?" I tilt my head to find D.O and Sehun looking at me between the little crack of the door.

"Stop sitting on the stairs while staring at them!" Kyungsoo quietly said.

I looked at my phone and clicked to see a new message.

I replied back.

"Mianhae?" Kyungsoo and Sehun asked in unison.

"Ya!" I said quietly in a high pitched voice when I found D.O and Sehun staring down at my phone. I didn't notice they were standing at the back of me.

"Who are you saying sorry to? Did you do something bad?" Sehun asked mysteriously.

"I-It's nothing. I-I didn't do a-anything b-bad. Tsk. I'm a good guy" I said.

Suzy's POV

"One more minut-" I said still looking down at my watch.

"Look at me" Luhan said as he touched my chin to tilt my head up.

"I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. Give me a second chance. Jebal" he said.

I faked a cough then looked at my watch.

"Five minutes is up" I said looking around.

"Please give me a second chance?" Luhan said.

"I.." I said.

~THE END OF THE CHAPTER~