Chapter Fifteen - Let's Play A Game

**WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON**

Seonghwa was mopping the floors when Yunho walked past with a big cheesy grin on his face.

"What's with the face?" enquired Seonghwa, while Yunho reached into the fridge and drank orange juice straight out of the carton.

"I love Vitamin C. What's with the apron, Mom?" retorted Yunho cheekily, pointing at the somewhat feminine-looking garment Seonghwa was wearing.

Seonghwa did not look impressed, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek.

"Get out, I haven't finished cleaning in here. What are you doing this afternoon anyway?" asked Seonghwa.

"Daisy is gonna play games with me after she studies with Sangie," Yunho answered.

The mop clattered to the ground as Seonghwa put both his hands on his hips in true Karen-style.
"And how is she going to fulfil her agreement with us and help Yeosang when she is too busy playing games with you?"

"She can do that without fucking him Seonghwa. Chill bro."

"Why, so she can sleep with you instead??" questioned Seonghwa pointedly.

"Well, why not? We're all adults here!" said Yunho defiantly.

"I don't believe this shit." Seonghwa was 100% done with this conversation, and thankfully at that moment there was a knock at the door.   

Seonghwa walked to the door and opened it rather more dramatically than he intended, the door swinging open wildly and causing his hair to fly in front of his face. 

It was Daisy. 

"Well, well well, speak of the devil" said Seonghwa. He looked a little crazy, with his hair all over his face, a black choker around his neck, yellow elbow length rubber gloves on his hand and full on 1950's apron completing the look. 

"I've been meaning to pick a bone with you Daisy." 

"Oh yeah is that right? Well, hello to you too Seonghwa" Daisy replied drily. 

"Don't be cute with me girl" said Seonghwa, wagging his finger in Daisy's face. 

"I can't help it, I got it from my Mama" Daisy clapped back. 

They both stopped, assessing his each other's sass, and found themselves to be equal. 

"What did you wanna talk about Seonghwa?" Daisy gave in. 

"I think you know" replied Seonghwa shrewdly. 

"Look before we get into this, can you take the apron off, I can't take the pink frills seriously" said Daisy, close to laughing. 

"It's my housekeepers, it's not mine. But you know what, fuck gender roles" Seonghwa replied defensively. 

"Amen girl." laughed Daisy. 

Another stare from the older boy shooting lasers into her. 

"OK sorry, you look good in pink" apologise Daisy

"I know bitch, say less" said Seonghwa, fully serious.

"Listen - about Yeosang...I'm on it, ok? I know it doesn't look like it, but I've actually made progress," reasoned Daisy.

"I don't count sitting on the stairs progress. He's gone backwards since the party." 

"Ok well...it's Halloween this weekend, right?" asked Daisy. 

"You know it is" he answered, raising his eyebrows.

"And you guys are throwing your usual party?" continued Daisy, ignoring the sass.

"You know that we are," Seonghwa's eyebrows now in danger of disappearing into his hairline.

"Ok, well I'll get Yeo to come." stated Daisy.

"He has never come before. Not even once."

"Well I'll make it happen. I'll even get him to dress up."

"Good fucking luck with that" laughed out Seonghwa, holding his sides and chortling.

"You don't believe I can do it?" questioned Daisy.

"Well, I'll believe it when I see it."

"Well get ready to see it" said Daisy defiantly.

"Great...but Daisy...if I don't see it..."