Chapter Ten - Sympathy Spew

**WARNING - some action ahead, but nothing to concern Namjesus with**

-- DAISY POV --
We made our way upstairs and Yeosang opened the door to his bedroom. Even though we had just spent hours in here, it felt like a new room under these circumstances.

"Sit on the bed, cutie" I directed him.
He didn't say a word but he nearly ran to the bed and jumped on it, while I bit back a laugh.
We sat cross-legged so we were facing each other on the bed.

He just sat there staring at me.
"Shall we start?" I raise my eyebrows at him, boldly.

"OK." He seemed like he lost his nerve now that it could actually happen.

"You're not going to chicken out?"

"No," he said, his voice almost a whisper and not meeting my eyes.

I leant in and he flinches a little and closed his eyes, expecting a kiss on the mouth, but i dipped and brushed my lips against his earlobe.

"Do you think I am that easy Yeosang?" I whispered softly, placing little kisses on his ear.
He breathed in sharply, almost gasping.
"Do you think you can demand this of me?" I continue, laying more kisses along his jaw. His breathing became shallow but he didn't move an inch.

I'm going to make him want to touch me and then I'll stop.

"Mmm you smell so nice Yeo-ie, changing the shirt was a good call."

He registered the nickname and I could feel his body tense, as his breathing quickened even further.
"Plus, I got to see what you were working with under the shirt, and I gotta say, I found it...impressive".
Faster breathing now. Boy sounds like he's running.

"You like my body too right? I think you may have been staring earlier?"

"W- wha-Whawhat!? No"

"No? Not even when I took my cardigan off when we were studying?? Not even a little?"

I stopped the kisses completely that had travelled slowly to his neck, and looked at him dead in the eye, eyebrow raised. "Answer me."

His head inclined a fraction into a nod and that was all the permission I needed.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop" I said as I leant back in and returned my mouth to his neck, this time introducing my tongue. He moaned so softly that it was almost inaudible. I catch those so I heard it, smirking as I worked my way into the crook of his neck.  That's  where I had him dead to rights. I got in the sweet spot and worked my magic. He lasted about 10 seconds before he was a moaning mess and took matters into his own hands. Literally.

He moaned out something that might have been "fuck" but it was so soft and then all of a sudden he  grabbed the sides of my hips with his surprisingly large hands. I registered pure shock on my face when he hooked his fingers into the loops of my shorts and pulled me from the cross-legged position facing him into his lap.

Whoa, where the fuck did that come from?????, I thought. He smirked a little.

I think he's actually proud of himself.
I tried to remember he was probably a little intoxicated at this point. Soju can be strong, especially if you're a lightweight like Yeosang clearly was.

"Yeosang, are you perhaps taking the lead?"
'I don't know' he admitted ".....Is it ok?"

Fuck yes, I think.
I resumed my neck assault in response.
He had one hand on my hip, with the right hand up in my hair. I could feel he wanted to grab it so he could kiss me on the lips.