Chapter Eight - I'm Okay

Author Note:
OK So this is the second update in 24 hours because it's HAPPY YEOSANG DAY BITCHES.
I love this man. 1 Vote = 1 Kiss On Yeosang's Cheek

--DAISY--

After 3 solid hours of studying and organising their timetables so they synced up more than girls on their period, Daisy and Yeosang leaned back and admired their work.

'We will definitely finish top of the classes if we can maintain this' said Daisy, stretching her arms out and cracking her neck from crouching over the desk for hours.

'I would have anyway, but yes, we should do well' finished Yeosang.

'OK but don't discount the oral presentations...' Daisy reminded him, eyebrow raised.

Yeosang made an involuntary yelp in his throat, and Daisy snickered.

Sounds were coming downstairs that sounded like more and more people were arriving for the party. Daisy could tell that Yeosang was getting a bit fidgety.

'Normally you'd stay up here, right?' queried Daisy, looking at Yeosang intently.

'Yes' said Yeosang quietly, not meaning her eyes. 'Or maybe go to the library.'

'How about this. We head down, grab some snacks and have one drink. Just one. You stay down there long enough to drink that one drink and then we head back up here and eat the snacks and pack up this shit before I bail home. BUT...while you're drinking, you have to talk to someone. At least ONE person. OK...?'

'OK' Yeosang agreed far too quickly for Daisy's liking and immediately she became suspicious that he will just find his friends like San or Wooyoung.

'- Someone, that DOESN'T already live in this house, Yeosang' Daisy finished.

Yeosang stopped dead, looking stricken.

Ha. That fucked him, Daisy thought.

'NO' burst out Yeosang, softly but firmly.

"Yes. Come on. If you can't do that, how you gonna prepare a speech for a hundred students? Remember Professor Lee's lecture...would you like an encore of that performance?"

Yeosang's expression looked like his soul had temporarily left his body as he revisited the humiliation of the morning before and The Box Of Shame.

Yeosang then said in his quietest voice 'Ok. I'll talk to someone'.

Daisy started adjusting herself and grabbed her handbag. 'Can I use your bathroom to apply some makeup?'.

'Why' said a puzzled Yeosang.

'So I will have make up on' said Daisy sarcastically. 'It's a party. Is that ok with you?'

"I mean yes, but you don't need it," said Yeosang quietly.

I cannot believe he actually complimented me. God I'm good at this. And also, fuck this kid.

"Well gee Mister, thanks for your approval but I don't do it because I need it. I do it because I like it," Daisy rebutted.

"Ok said Yeosang quickly. "Should I change clothes too?"

Do I look like your Mum, kid? Sheesh. Ok, stop. Don't don't be a bitch to him Daisy!

"It's up to you. I think you look cute, your hair especially" answered Daisy, almost without thinking as she complimented him.

Yeosang blushed furiously and Daisy had the grace to pretend not to notice.

Daisy proceeded to Yeosang and Mingi's shared bathroom. She applied some light makeup, just highlighting her gray eyes, with the only boldness being a red lip. Still pretty low-key, seeing she was still casually dressed.

Meanwhile, Yeosang did a quick smell check of himself and almost gagged. The nerves of studying with Daisy, (who was admittedly very attractive, objectively speaking of course) had resulted in pretty horrific BO. His eyes darted over to the bathroom door, which was shut, then pulled his sweater and then his shirt over his head. He was just grabbing a clean long sleeve shirt when the bathroom door re-opened and Daisy's eyes were as wide as dinner plates as she saw what was in front of her.

 He was just grabbing a clean long sleeve shirt when the bathroom door re-opened and Daisy's eyes were as wide as dinner plates as she saw what was in front of her

WHAT THE FUCK. Ok so Yeosang is clearly an undercover agent or something because why is this shy boy so ripped and doesn't show it off?? DAYUMMM. Keep it together. I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok Im ok Im ok Im ok Im ok Im ok im ok im ok im ok im ok Imma k Imma k Imma k Imma k Imma k  Im AK I am a K.  I K.

Meanwhile, Yeosang heard the door open and he scrambled to get his shirt on quicker, instead jamming his head way too far down what turned out to be the arm hole, getting stuck and inevitably showing off his shirtless body for longer.

This was totally fine for perverted Daisy, whose thoughts had taken a turn for the sordid in a matter of seconds.

"Jesus, are you allergic to normal?!" she laughed after a good minute of unencumbered staring, before walking over and helping the human car crash that was Yeosang.

She tugged on the sleeve constricting his airways gently at first, and then harder, eventually having to place her other hand on his bare chest for leverage. This felt like an electric shock and Yeosang jumped a mile from her touch, wrenching his shirt down, losing his balance a little and trying to correct himself by wrapping his arms around Daisy for support. It didn't help though, and in a second the pair were falling backwards into Yeosang's bedside table, knocking the broken alarm clock off the table, it smashing to the ground with a loud crash. About an eternity of ringing silence and stillness permeated the air.
Then the bedroom door swung open.

Mingi's eyes took in the sight of Yeosang shirtless, with his arms wrapped around Daisy pushed into the table. Then he called down the hallway "Yep, they about to fuck in here."

"Called it."

"Get it, Yeo."

"WHAT. NO!" Daisy and Yeosang shouted simultaneously.

"Its not what it-"
"We weren't-"
"I not interest-"
"Ouch. but yeah same"

"Well, that cleared everything up and I absolutely believe you 100%" said Mingi, his low voice positively sagging with sarcasm "But here's the thing. I don't give a shit. In fact, I need to do an actual shit before Yeji gets here. So kindly get the fuck out. Oh and BTW, you're still holding onto each other." Mingi was thoroughly enjoying himself.

Yeosang and Daisy sprang apart. Yeosang looked in two minds as he could hear the party going on downstairs and looked at Daisy for support, who smiled kindly at him.

"I should be done in about 30-35 minutes when you guys want to continue whatever it was you definitely weren't doing' Mingi added mischievously.

'Let's go downstairs' Daisy suggested, and Yeosang nodded, not looking at her directly, but following behind her all the same.

AUTHOR:
FUCKING FINALLY GETTING INTO SOME SPICY STUFF. I AM SOOOOO SLOW GETTING TO THE POINT AND I APOLOGISE. But I like to have a storyline.
Also, for those wanting to know, it's Lay from Exo in the shirtless shot. Girl, I wish Yeosang had a shirtless shot 😒🤦‍♀️