The Deflowering (𝕩)

𝑀𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡.

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦. ^-^

○ ◦ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ☾ ♡ ☽ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ◦ ○

The speed of our lustful touch,

increasing with each successfully intricate pattern created by our lips,

grows hotter with the friction of our passionate battle for dominance.

I could stay like this forever.

Hisoka wraps his arms tightly around me, flipping me onto my back without breaking contact with my lips. Now over top of me, his arms firmly pinning mine, he slides his member back upwards, making contact with my entrance, gathering moisture as he takes my place rhythmically thrusting; filling the air with soft moans from the both of us.

He gently breaks away from the kiss to stare me intensely in the eyes as he continues to slide the length of his cock up and down my entrance, prodding my arousal-swelled clit with every upward stroke.

A grin stretches across his face:

"I'm going to make you feel ways you've never felt before," Hisoka states in a breathy tone, but with such intensity that it sends shivers straight down my spine.

He switches into a somewhat more serious mood, "are you ready?" He says, staring deeply into my eyes.

I nod, staring back into those beautifully intimidating eyes of his. Once he recognizes my confirmation, he smiles and moves his lips toward mine. As they make contact with each other once again, I feel as though there is nothing to fear. Being with him for such a short time has shown me more than I can even fully take in and without overwhelming me, this man has broken through the walls I've spent so long carefully constructing. Brick by brick he tears gently away from my long-shielded psyche and for the first time in what feels like ages, he opens the door to my vulnerable side and walks in, fully welcomed.

My mind, clouded by lust but still fully focused on the man above me, prepares itself for its protective undoing. If anyone is going to commit the act of deflowering my virgin body, it's going to be him. Still feeling the firm, warm presence of him down below, I feel like I can't wait any longer. As our lips continue their dance, I pull him in closer. He moves one arm around the back of me, supporting my neck with his large forearm, the other moves downward to position himself perfectly at my entrance. Looking me so deeply in the eyes, he lightly pushes himself into me. As the tip of him slips past my entrance I can't help but release a light groan. This new feeling has fireworks going off in my brain, making me completely disregard the pain that will come soon after. He watches my reactions intently as he slides in further, I wince slightly as he reaches my untorn hymen, his expression appears to grow intense as he halts his movement.

"Does it hurt badly? I can stop if it's uncomfortable." He asks seriously.

As soon as he gets his statement out, I lift my legs to wrap them up around his lower back and use my calves to force his body directly against mine. I let out a loud moan as his member tears through my untouched spot, causing a deep groan to release from his chest at the unexpected act. I see the surprise in his now changed expression, still watching my face intently he takes my lead and slowly pulls out, just to reverse his motion and make full contact with my body once again. I wince ever-so-slightly at the pain in my newly torn area, but the in and out movements of him inside of me soothe and overtake it all almost immediately.

ℴ ℴ ℴ