The Divulgence

○ ◦ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ☾ ♡ ☽ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ◦ ○

        𝓘'm not too sure how to react to that, to be honest. I can't say I'm not flattered though, I can barely hide the blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"You don't have to say anything, I know I can be quite forward." The red-haired man states, "How about we just carry on with introductions? My name is Hisoka Morow, and you?" He asks.

"My name is (y/n), it's nice to formally meet you Hisoka." I state.

"You as well, (y/n)." He says slowly, pausing for a moment "Now then darling, how about a tour of our humble hideout?"

I giggle slightly and take a moment to gaze at my rubbled surroundings.

"Sounds good to me," I say, taking the hand he so graciously holds out to me.

We begin walking down a hallway away from the main room where everyone else is. It's lit only by the sunlight leaking through the broken window panes and the odd hole in the concrete. My body slowly begins to calm as I feel the warmth of his hand pressed firmly against mine. On the contrary, my heart is still beating hard, as I can't get the words he spoke out of my head. My cheeks get hot as I begin to blush at the thought of him being aroused by my very aura.

"So.. did you actually mean what you said? Is my aura that powerful towards you?" I ask.

He stops walking to face me, as a devilish grin seeps across his face.

"Oh I most definitely meant it, darling," he says flirtatiously.

Before I can reply he lightens the grip on my hand, twirling me around into his arms so that I'm facing away and he's pressed up against my back. He puts his head down a bit lower so his mouth is right at my neck, and whispers:

"You have no clue how much will it's taking me right now to restrain myself from ripping all of your garments off and having my way with you."

My heart skips a beat and the tickle of his breath against my neck sends shivers throughout my entire body.

"But alas," He twirls me back around to face him "I've trained myself to keep control of my desires, so I-"

I cup my hands over his cheeks and kiss him, cutting him off mid-sentence. He seems surprised at first, but his rigid body quickly melts into mine as he closes his eyes. The warm, soft feeling of his lips sends colors dancing around the back of my eyes and I have to build up the courage to pull away. When our lips part, he looks at me with a lust-filled gaze.

"How am I supposed to keep control now, (y/n), you'll send me over the rails if you keep that up." He says in a breathy tone.

"That's the point," I reply smugly.

ℴ ℴ ℴ