The Performance (𝕩)

○  ◦  ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ☾  ♡  ☽ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  ◦  ○

        𝓗e smirks and proceeds to hoist me up effortlessly as I wrap my legs around his hips tightly. He walks towards the solid concrete wall and presses my body securely against it as he looks intently into my eyes with the same smirk glued on his face. He approaches my lips but dives down toward my neck and begins to suck and prod the sensitive skin with his warm tongue, I can't help but release a light moan from the surprise attack.

He takes the time to lick all the way up my neck reaching my jawline, and licking all the way back down to the sweet spot at the base of my neck, forcing another gasp-like moan from my throat. He lets out a slight chuckle in satisfaction with his successful act. He brings his head back up so our eyes meet, giving me a stern but cocky look.

"Are you sure about this, (y/n)? I can't promise you'll get out of here without a scratch." He says while keeping deep eye contact.

"Well, you did say you wanted to have your way with me.. why don't you go ahead?" I ask shyly.

"That's all I needed to hear." He says as he hoists me up higher and tosses my midsection over his shoulder, I let out a little scream from the motion and he chuckles again. He walks me further down the hallway to a multitude of doors.

Bedrooms? No way they actually sleep here.

He opens the door furthest down the hall and we walk into a somewhat nice-looking room.

Compared to the rest of the rubble, this is definitely an upgrade.

He tosses me onto the bed and looks at me as he begins to remove his shirt, revealing the beautifully sculpted and insanely muscular body hidden underneath. I absolutely gawk at his perfect body, he notices my surprise and smirks as he tosses his shirt to the side.

"Your turn." He says, slowly approaching me.

He darts forward and kisses my neck as he begins to lift my shirt up, pulling away as he tosses it to the side. He pushes me down against the mattress, making his way toward my hips while trailing his nose gently down my midsection along the way, then unbuttoning my jeans and gently pulling them down, kissing my thighs during the process.

I'm suppressing the gentle moans that are begging to get out when he tosses my pants to the side and licks directly up my inner thigh, causing the suppressed moan to suddenly burst out. He stops right at my panties and I can feel his hot breath against my most sensitive spot. I can feel that I'm already leaking from the arousal, which he seems to notice.

"Hmm, excited now are we?" He smirks up at me. "She's just asking to be devoured, I guess I'll have to graciously oblige." He stares directly at the dripping wet spot with a ferocious look and licks his lips as he pulls my panties to the side, causing me to blush in embarrassment and reflexively close my thighs.

"If you're going to be like that then I'll have to use force." He states firmly as he grabs my knees and pries my legs open with ease, holding them back with his hands as he moves right up close to me, letting out his warm breath against my bare skin which I can feel every little bit of. He gets even closer and slowly licks the spot just beside my sheath, making me release a breathy moan. He continues but gets closer with every slow swipe of his tongue. I can feel energy building up inside of me as I begin craving his touch more and more, my hips begin to mimic his motions, which he clearly seems to enjoy.

Hisoka removes one of his hands from my thigh and uses it to gently spread my lips open as he moves his tongue toward my clitoris, making swirling motions while licking the length of my entrance. He moves his hand down and slips one finger slowly inside me and pumps it in and out while he sucks at my clit, causing a non-stop moaning to release from me. I can feel his smile grow against my skin.
He pulls his head away as he sticks in another finger, continuing the motion while also hooking his fingers lightly upward toward my g-spot.

"I've never felt something so tight." He says while smirking at my lust-filled expression. "Are you a virgin perhaps?" He asks.

ℴ ℴ ℴ