The Interaction

○  ◦  ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ☾  ♡  ☽ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  ◦  ○

        𝓐 short time passes as I'm messing around with codes on my laptop, everyone is busy doing their own thing to pass the time, but I can't seem to ignore the pressing and increasingly strong feeling of the man intently staring at me.

Finally, he gets up and makes his way toward me, my heart starts beating out of nervousness. When he arrives in front of me, it's hard for me to keep my cool. I manage to look up at him with reluctance and when our eyes meet, my heart begins beating even faster. This tall, slender man rocking a jester-styled outfit (and rocking it well might I add) is gazing down at me like I'm the long-awaited meal of a starving wolf.. and I kinda like it. I feel forced to ask:

"Are.. are you gonna say anything.. or?" I say nervously.

He continues to stare deep into my eyes, a grin stretching onto his face.

"Not sure yet." He replies playfully.

He sits down on the desk I'm at and crosses one leg over the other, peeking at my laptop screen with a perplexed look on his face.

"Never seen code before, huh?" I asked, matching his playful tone.

"Not until now, no. You seem to be introducing a few new things to me in such a short time." He states, somewhat vaguely.

"A few things huh?" I ponder aloud, "Care to explain?" I ask.

Meeting my gaze once again, he stares intently into my eyes.

"I've never felt an aura like yours before." He states. "It's utterly intriguing. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you ever since I felt you approach this building."

I try to think about what he might mean by that.

Is he flirting with me?

"What's so good about it?" You ask, somewhat confused.

He takes some time to answer like he's searching deep into his thoughts.

"To be blunt," He pauses "It's quite arousing" He states confidently.

Okay yeah, he's definitely flirting with me.

He continues before I can even react:

"You see, I've encountered plenty of women during my travels, and not one of them has ever made me feel quite the way you've been making me feel this past half hour" He manages to look deeper into my eyes "and to add onto that, we've barely even interacted." He says.

ℴ ℴ ℴ