The Initial Impression

Edit: (09/25/20)

A quick note for all the little ones and anyone else reading that may be considered a minor,
I ask that you please respect the Mature Content warning and click away now, as this story includes racy literature that was not written to be read by the young ones that I see commenting.
As reading these comments has made me uncomfortable, I ask that you please respect my wishes and pass by my story if you are under age.
If you must continue reading, please don't be broadcasting your age in the comments.

Thank you,
Asami

○ ◦ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ☾ ♡ ☽ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ◦ ○

        𝓘 take in a deep breath, mentally and physically preparing myself to meet the well-known and very intimidating Phantom Troupe. Ever since my main contact sent me the info for this job, my nerves haven't stopped acting up, and as I approach this run-down building in the middle of nowhere, it doesn't get any better.

As I get closer, I can see a few figures sitting amidst the rubble outside, one seems to be a mass of fluffy pink hair and the other, some wannabe samurai. The girl with the pink hair gets up and walks towards me. After she's gotten a good look at me, she starts talking:

"So are you the new hacker we hired? (y/n), was it?" She says somewhat unamused.

"Um, yeah.." I reply nervously.

The samurai-looking dude gets up and walks into the building without a word. The girl takes one last look at me for good measure and gestures for me to follow her in.

When I walk into the large, open area inside the building, amazed that it's still somehow standing, I gaze around at everyone and notice that they're all fully focused on me. I can feel their auras, fully tense, all but the red-haired guy in the back at least; he seems to be focused on me with an energy quite different from the others. A busty woman with blonde hair breaks the heavy silence:

"So (y/n), you managed to show up early for the meeting, the Boss hasn't arrived yet." She says.

Before I can reply, a pale, emo looking boy pipes up.

"Gives me more time to see what she's made of. I always love experimenting with the Bosses new playthings." He says with an empty tone of voice.

I notice the red-haired man's aura grow tense, but within seconds the busty woman cuts in and defuses:

"There will be none of that, Feitan. She's only here to assist with the heist and under the Bosses orders, she isn't to be harmed by any of you." She says, putting him in his place and receiving nothing but a dramatic eye roll from him in response.

"So anyways," The busty, blonde woman begins, "get comfortable because we're probably going to be waiting for a while."

I nod in response and glance around again, noticing that I never lost the feeling of the guy in the back staring at me. As I look in his direction, he's fully fixated on me. He flashes a charming grin when our eyes meet, I smile back, not really knowing how to react and head to an empty desk in the far, back corner to mess around on my laptop.

ℴ ℴ ℴ