Chapter One

Marsha's POV

I woke up by my alarm. I reached over and hit the snooze button. I knew I had to get up, if I didn't Kenzie would come in and drag me out of my bed. Literally. "Marsha get the fuck up! We're gonna be late," Kenzie said knocking on my door. I sat up and threw my sheets off and stumbled my way into the bathroom and the shower almost forgetting to take off my clothes first. The cold water woke me up. I washed my hair and body before stepping out of the shower. I let my hair down and decided to let it air dry. I picked out my outfit and got my stuff ready. "Hurry up!" Mackenzie yelled at me from downstairs. Mom and dad are probably already at the hospital, they basically live there. They expect that Mac and I follow in their footsteps but I have not interested in becoming a doctor. Plus it's barely my freshman year of high school. "Finally!" Said Mac walking to the garage. "We're always late because of you," she said starting the car. "Whatever," I said rolling my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me!" She said. "You're not my mom," I said. "But I'm older than you," she said. "By two years!" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Still!" She said. "Just drive Mackenzie, arguing with me won't make you go back in time," I tell her and she glared at me.

She drove to our high school and then parked the car. Marco and Mary were waiting for me already. "Some things never change," said Marco, and Mary nodded. "Shut up," I rolled my eyes. "Did you hear?" Mary asked. "What?" Marco and I asked at the same time. "Katherine Hart is coming to our school!" She said and I looked at her confused. "Who's that?" Marco asked. "Y'all don't know!?" She asked and we both shook our heads. "Her parents are the most powerful people in the world!" She said. "And?" I asked. "She's gorgeous and pretty gay," she said. "I mean even if she is you know I can't date her," "Marsha you know that it's okay to do what's best for you, right?" She asked. "You don't know my parents like I do," I tell. "Marsha," She said and I put my hand up. "Let's not!" I said.

Marco and Mary are the only ones I've told about me being gay, my sister being the exception, she was the first person I've told. It's not that I'm ashamed of being gay but my parents are pretty old school and very homophobic. They are the kind of people that don't have a problem with homosexuals but they do if their kid is one of them. They've tried to match me up with their colleagues' sons so many times and it's super annoying. As we made our way into the school someone almost immediately ran me over. "Ladies," said the principal. "Ma'am," I said and she smiled. "Let me introduce you to Katherine Hart," she said and that's when our eyes met for the first time. Her blue eyes staring right at my soul making me feel all sorts of things. I couldn't help but smile. I was dumbfounded by her beauty.

She extended her hand to shake mine. "Please just call me Kathy," she said. "Marsha," I extended my hand to shake hers. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Marsha," She said smiling. "The pleasure is all mine," I blushed. We stare at each other smiling until Marco decided to be awfully rude and ruin the moment by clearing his throat. "The name is Marco, and this is Mary," he introduced himself and Mary. "Hi," Mary greeted her and Kathy smiled at them. "It's nice to meet you two," she said. "Marsha I was wondering if you could show me around, it's my first day here," she said. "I'm sorry but I'm actually a freshman and we would probably end up lost," I said and she laughed. Oh my god, is this what they call love at first sight? "At least if we get lost, we'd have each other," she smiled making me blush. I will marry this girl even if it's the last thing I do. "Then it would be my honor to get lost with you," I said and she holds onto my arm. "Lead the way," she said.

We made our way into the school with Mary and Marco following right behind us. When the bell rang I walked her to her class since we actually had almost every class together. Marco, Mary, and I made sure to pick the exact classes so we could be together at the exception of one. Marco took a cooking class since he wants to become a chef, Mary and I took the same classes since we both love math. To my surprise, Kathy takes all the same classes as I do but she plays basketball, that's why she's so freaking tall! I don't play sports but I do like watching them. That's the only class we don't have together. We made our way to the gym so she could get ready. "What class do you have right now?" She asked. "I have Health Science," I said. My parents force me to take the class. "Here is your stop beautiful," I said. "Thank you," She said giving me a kiss on my cheek. I felt the air leaving my lungs and my legs felt like jello and there is a whole zoo in my belly. Sparks were running throughout my body making my heart beat super fast. "I think you broke her," said Marco behind me. "Yeah, we'll take it from here," said Mary.