ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

✿ Blosoms ✿

   You were staring in the mirror, you weren't really big on make up so you just slapped some mascara on and some glossy lip stick. You were wearing your favorite color dress with some black legging, since it was a bit chilly. You put on a white fuzzy jacket, un zipped, to complete the cozy but cute look. Your h/c hair was down with the top half in a neat bun. You popped on some shoes and came out of the bathroom. I wonder way Akaashi told me to dress up, I mean he did say he had a surprise. You walked to the front door and were greeted by Akaashi.

   You didn't know how it was possible, but Akaashi looked hotter then he was a few minutes ago. He was wearing a black turtle neck long-sleeve shirt and some red-orange jeans. He wore a matching black jacket to pull it together. Your mind was going brrrr  with thought's of your pretty hawt boyfriend. You smirked as you walked past him saying,

   "Nice a-"

   "Nice ass" he stated, beating you to it and transferring his blush to you. You gaped at him, ears glowing but laughed. 

   "Yeah? Your not to bad yourself, skinny~" you said to Akaashi, who snorted and took your hand in his. You both chuckled as you walked outside. The breeze ruffled your long hair, slightly tangling it in the wind. You gazed over at Akaashi, his delicately curled hair blew against his pale skin, and his blue-green eyes gleamed with the ever setting sun. He looked at you smiling softly and squeezing your hand.

   "You tend to stare at me a lot Y/n. Something on my face?" he acted oblivious but you knew he was teasing you. He grinned at your face.

   "Nah just your prettyness" you responded smugly.

   "Yeah your then pretty one here, princess~" he said, the nick name made you blush but you smiled. 

   "So Akaashi, I never asked," you looked at him with your energetic e/c eyes, "how come you did volleyball?" He turned his face from you to the side walk. 

   He seemed hesitant but after a few thinking seconds responded, "Well, to be honest, Bokuto-san dragged me to the team after I set to him for the first time. He was overly ecstatic about my 'amazing sets' and wouldn't let me say no, " Akaashi chuckled, "After a little of being on the team, I genuinely started enjoying it. Plus, it was sort of an escape to my family life" 

   His eyes darkened for a second but you squeezed his hand reasuringly, "I guess thinking back, I should thank Bokuto-san for forcing me to Volleyball.."

   "Why's that Keiji?" you asked, tilting your head. He looked at you, smiling lovingly down at your tiny self.

   "...because I would have never met you". He blushed and of course so did you. You punched him on the arm lightly saying,

   "awww don't get all gushy on meeee~" he rolled his eyes, kissing you on the cheek. For the rest of the walk to the park you made small talk. You talked to him about your piano performances and sport's and things like that. When you asked him about some of his other hobbies besides volleyball he surprisingly had a lot to say. Keiji didn't talk much about himself but when he did, it made you so happy. You loved the way his eyes shined, and he smiled widely when he talked about something he was passionate in. After a bit he cleared his throat and said,

   "Oh, were here," he put his hands over you eyes, and you pouted putting your hands on your hips. You were about to ask why you walked all this way just to see nothing when he added, "just close your eyes, that'll ruin the whole surprise, don't give up on me now" he laughed at your childishness.