ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

A Friendship to Last

   After drying your tiny self off you came out of the locker room with fresh clothes on. You walked over to your mom who sat on a bench. She was taking videos of you during your swim meet.

   "Hey mommy," you said, "can we go to the park?" You were 6 years old and were one of the most energetic kids ever. Even after a very long swim meet you still had the energy to go to the park. 

   "Sure sweetie, let's get ice cream after as well since you did such a great job today," your mom said. At that you jumped so high in the sky, "but we do have to go home and wash up a bit first." That made you deflate and your piece of hair that's always sticking up leaned as well. After you drove home and took a short bath, you got dressed and put on your shoes. Your mom then brought you to the car. She was about to buckle you up when you said, 

   "WAIT, I can do it now! I'm a big girl now!" Your mom smiled tiredly and got into her own seat. It took you a little bit of struggling but you managed to put your seat belt on. Your mom told you good job and then you were off. 

   You arrived at the park went straight to the monkey bars. You swung around for a bit and then hung upside down for a while. You closed your eyes pretending you were flying. You opened your eyes to a little boy around your age with spikey grey and black hair right in front of you. His eyes were shining and had the biggest smile ever.

   "WOW THAT'S SO COOL!!!", he said "HEY HEY HEY you look pretty strong, do you want to play volleyball with me!?" 

   "SURE!", you said, "wait...can you teach me I don't really know how to play". He looked at your sad face looking down. He lifted up your chin with his hand and said,

   "Hey don't worry I'll teach you!" he said pointing his thumb at himself. You perked up at that and followed him. You looked at his hair again and thought he kinda looked like a silly owl but you also felt like you wanted hair like that.

  "Im L/n Y/n, what's your name?", you said skipping with him to the volleyball net.

   "Im Kotaro Bokuto! Wanna be best buds?" he asked you with an inoccent smile plastered on his face. 

  "OF COURSE! You could be like my big brother because my mom said she can't have an more kids because she sick but that's ok now because I got you!" you shouted happily jumping on his back. Bokuto taught you how to play because he himself was in the little tykes volleyball team. He stood behind you moving your limbs to the position they should be in. He taught you all he learned and all the positions there is to know. But when he went to show you his spike he missed and the volleyball smacked right on his head. He fell down and began to cry. Your ran to him kneeling down laughing a bit (your just evil like that) but you held it back. You gave him a hug.

  "Did that hug make you feel better?" you said with a worried expression.

  "Yeah...but I'm not gonna be your teacher anymore because I suck." he said sadly his emo mode coming on. 

   "Oh don't be so dramatic! How could I have gotten this good If you hadn't of taught be? Your amazing Boku Bro!" you said to him tickling him a little. He laughed and cheered up. I mean like he literally exploded with positivity. He jumped up into the air with you.

   "HEY HEY HEY!" you guys screamed Bokuto retaining his feeling of being awesome. Little did you know both your moms had been watching you and were laughing, talking to get to know each other, and exchanging numbers. They moms looked at each other and squealed in fangirl.