A Member of 5SOS Hits On You

Harry- You had flown out to surprise Harry on tour. After about a billion hugs and kisses and “I can’t believe you’re actually here!” ‘s, Liam finally dragged him away to sound check and you were led to the audience and given a special VIP pass so that everyone knew that you were meant to be there. While they ran a few songs, Harry beamed at you everytime he caught your eye. You were enjoying yourself when you felt someone sit down in the seat beside you. You looked over and recognized Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer. He smiled at you and held his hand out for you to shake. “I’m Ashton,” he said as you shook his hand, his dimples making deep indents in his cheeks. “I know that. I’m-” he cut you off before you could finish your sentence. “Beautiful.” He smirked and you immediately knew that he hadn’t an idea know who you were. You laughed at his cluelessness. “Harry certainly thinks so.” You bit your lip to keep from smirking as his eyes widened in realization. “Shit. You’re Y/N, aren’t you? I’m so sorry. Don’t tell Harry, he’ll kill me.” Your eyes flitted to where your boyfriend was jumping around  onstage. “Your secret’s safe with me.”

Niall- "I’m gonna go grab something to drink. Want anything?" You said in Niall’s ear as Louis told his infamous ‘Harry once got really drunk and made out with the carpet’ story to the table. Niall shook his head and kissed your cheek as you slid out of the booth. You hummed contently at the feeling of your muscles stretching out after sitting at that booth for what felt like forever. You and Niall had arrived at the dark club about an hour before and had immediately made a beeline for the booth that his band and a few others had claimed, neither of you too keen on busting a move on the floor. You pushed past a few drunken girls in heels higher than their IQs before finally arriving at the bar. You were trying to get the bartender’s attention for a minute before someone slid into the stool next to your’s. You turned your head slightly and  met your gaze with a pair of shockingly blue eyes. You politely smiled at the gentleman beside you before turning back to the bar as the bartender finally ambled over to you. "What can I get for you?" he yelled over the thumping music. "A vodka coke." The bartender nodded and made your drink quickly. He handed it to you and turned to the bloke beside you, waiting for his order. "Nothing for me, just put her drink on my tab." he gestured to you. You shook your head, "That won’t be necessary. Thank you, though." You gave him a meek smile as his own faltered. "I just wanna get a beautiful girl a drink-" he was cut off by a voice from behind you. "Luke? Are you trying to buy my girlfriend a drink?" You relaxed slightly as Niall’s familiar arm snaked around your waist. "G-girlfriend?" Luke’s cheeks flushed a rosy red and you laughed, bringing a hand up for him to shake. "I’m Y/N, Niall’s girlfriend. Luke, was it?"

Liam- You had just joined your boyfriend of a little over a year, Liam, on tour, and though you were physched to spend a month traveling with the boy you loved and four of your best friends, being cooped up in a tiny tour bus with five teenage boys made you want to pull your hair out. This was exactly why as soon as you got to the hotel where you would be staying for the weekend, you changed into a pair of Nike shorts and some tennis shoes before going down to the workout room. Running away all of the agitation seemed like a better option than bashing a young boy’s head into a window. When you entered the workout room, you saw that not only was there a treadmill open, but that there was also only one person in there: a boy who looked to be around your age running on a treadmill. You walked to the one beside his and set your water bottle in the cupholder before setting the machine to a reasonable pace. About five minutes into your continuous running, the boy next to you caught your eye and gave you a friendly smile. You returned it. In that second, it clicked that you recognized him. You turned your treadmill down to a reasonable pace so you could speak to him and settled at a brisk walk. “I know this might sound like I’m some creepy fan, but aren’t you Calum Hood?” you asked. He looked at you with and a confident smile crept onto his face. “Yeah, that’s me. Are you a fan?” You took a small sip out of your water bottle before answering him, “Um, kinda, I guess you could say.” He chuckled deeply, “Well, I always love meeting kinda fans. Is there anything I could do for you? Autograph something? Take a picture? Give you my number?” Your breath hitched in your throat. “What was that last one?” You asked, trying your hardest not to laugh. “I could give you my number. I mean, you’re really fit.” He shrugged. “I, um, can’t. I have a boyfriend. Maybe you know him? Liam Payne.” You bit your lip as his eyes nearly bulged out of his head. “Well, this is embarrassing.”

Zayn- “After this short commercial break is a performance by nominees One Direction.” You heard over the loudspeaker and a wave of panic rolled over you. You were at an award show and your boyfriend’s band was about to perform on national television which all would’ve been excellent, except for the fact that you had gone to the bathroom and only had about three minutes to get back to your seat to see him perform. Just thinking of Zayn’s face when you tell him that you missed the beginning of his big performance made you pick up your pace to a near-run. “Oomf!” Your breath was knocked out of you as you turned a corner and rammed straight into a very solid body. You would’ve fallen on your designer-clad ass if it weren’t for a pair of strong arms darting out to wrap around your waist. After you caught your breath, your eyes looked up to your savior. “Wow. Hi. Thanks. Sorry.” You weren’t forming full sentences, which was most likely because the pair of beautiful eyes you were looking straight into belonged to a member of your favorite band. “Y-you’re Michael Clifford.” He grinned at you, “Yeah, that’s right, and, correct me if I’m wrong, but I think you just nearly fell for me.” He punctuated the sentence with a wink. You nearly swooned right then and there when you the announcer’s voice came back. You couldn’t make everything he said out, but you recognized a few words: One Direction. You immediately jumped out of Micheal’s arms at the reminder of what was happening. “Um, I gotta go see my boyfriend perform. Bye!” You ran off before he could say another word.

Hi
so, um, i know that there obviously wasn't a louis one, but there are only five members of 5sos so yeah

keep requesting!