He Hits You In Front of Your Child Part 2

A/N

Ever since I posted part 1, literally all of my comments have been about there being a part two.

Vote if you like it and comment if you have anything other requests!

Louis- It had been two months and twenty two days since Louis had pushed you. You had, of course, willingly and happily forgiven him, but it was almost as if you could never look at him the same way again. It wasn't so much that he had used force against you, it was the fact that he had done it in front of your baby. It was almost as bad as kicking a puppy in your eyes, really. You didn't think he had noticed that you had changed when it came to him, seeing as he was so absorbed in working on the album. If he would open his eyes, he would realize something was wrong and maybe try to fix it. But, that's the thing. Even if the marks on you arm had long faded, it was the emotional scars he left that messed you up. Which was probably why you were at you attorney's office, officially filing for divorce.

Harry- You were conflicted. You knew that Harry hadn't meant to hit you, that it was in the heat of the moment, and you wanted oh so badly to forgive him. He was the man you loved, the father of your child, your soul mate, the only man who had ever looked at you with that glimmer in his eyes. The only thing that kept you back from running into his arms was Izzy. She had seen the whole thing. Hell, she was the one to kick his ass out. You couldn't set a bad example for her, making her think it was okay to let a man hit her. You paced back and forth in your bathroom, your thumb hovering over his contact name, wanting to call him and tell him to come back home. In the end, though, you threw the phone down. You picked your child over yourself, a true act of selflessness and probably the first time that you had ever felt the true weight of motherhood.

Niall- "Y/N, its me. Again. Please, for the love of God call me back. I'm so sorry, Princess." you felt a lump rise in your throat as you checked your messages. He sounded so... Defeated. Your heart yearned for him, and, like your mother always told you to do, you followed it for once and shot him a quick text, telling him to come to over. You decided it would be a goodtime, what with the kids in school. Not twenty minutes later, he was on you doorstep, blue eyes rimmed with red and a bouqet of your favorite flowers in hand. When you opened the door, he immediately began apologizing profusely, but you only held a hand up, gesturing him to stop. His face immediately fell, expecting the worse. "I'll let you come home. Under a few conditions: no more drinking, no more going out, and if you ever hit me like that again, I will divorce you." you stated calmly. Niall grinned from ear to ear as he pulled you into a hug, accepting your terms.

Liam- Zack giggled the entire way home that mummy had a 'great red nose like Rudolf'. You took it in good spirit, though, and laughed along with him and Liam. Liam grabbed your hand from where it was resting by the center console and stroked it with his thumb, breathing a simple "I love you." that made your heart skip a beat. You couldn't believe how lucky you were to have such an amazing family.

Zayn- Eleanor and Sophia practically dragged you into the kitchen, setting you on the counter and pressing ice to your cheek that was turning purple. You winced a bit, hysterical tears slipping down your face. There was no way Zayn had done that. Not your Zayn. He would never lay a hand on you. You shook your head, refusing to believe it. You heard the boys shouting from the other room. "What the actual fuck, man?!" you heard Harry bellow. "Zayn, you idot." Niall said softly. "I-i didn't mean to, I-" you heard Zayn muttering before he was cut off by a very angry Louis. "Well, you did it, and you might've just screwed up you entire fucking life." Another sob wracked over me: Truer words have never been said. There was no way you and Zayn would be together after this. Its not how your mum raised you. You would've been packing already if not for the hysterical crying.

A/N

I hoped it was worth the wait!

Sorry Liam's was kinda really fluffy.

Comment if you wanna request!