Power trio

It was the day of the meeting, and the hotel in which the nations were staying at was quiet and peaceful. (Germany had placed China, America, and Russia's rooms right next to eachother, knowing it was better to keep them together until the spell wore off.) But right now, it was still 5 am, so they were all asleep.

As the sun rose in the east, and the birds began their singing, alarms started going off.

Our little trio woke up having had a good night's sleep. America, in particular, had a splendid idea for him and his new "homies". Which was why he happily jumped out of bed and rushed to get dressed. He giggled to himself thinking about it. (But I won't spoil the surprise tee-hee).

China woke up lazily, which he could since he had woken up at a perfect time. There was no need to rush. He got dressed quickly, and decided to go get some breakfast.

Russia had been cuddled up in the blankets. So warm and snuggly. He woke up in a yawn, and stretched. He was ready to get the day started.

All the residents of the hotel were now abuzz, the cafeteria down stairs supplied a lovely breakfast and all enjoyed their meal. So far, it looked like this meeting was gonna go well. It looked like they were all awake, not a single nation was missing (rest assured, they remembered Canada this time. Another good sign of a good day).

America walked into the cafeteria with his Hollywood smile plastered on his face. China and Russia were following behind him. They had all made their way down together on the elevator. America had told them his plan (which he thought was a quite genius plan, you know, being the "hero" he was. But I'll let you decide).
"That actually sounds pretty funny Alfred." Commented China.
"Thanks! Came up with it this morning." He bragged.
Russia snickered under his breath. They got their breakfast and sat together at a table in the corner. And just like any group of friends at a cafeteria, they chatted away.

France was getting his coffee when he noticed the three sitting quite aloof at the corner. They looked happy, which had shocked him a bit. He had hoped the plan would work, but geez, it was weird seeing them in the same room and not being at eachothers throats. Much less at the same table. France smiled to himself, glad it was all going well. And with a content smirk he made his way to his own table.

The trio was finishing their breakfast. They cleaned up and started to head outside. They had all rented the same car together, it was a black Rogue, and lemme tell you it was nice! Kind of looked like the cars in those action movies.
"So, we're going to do that 'prank' right?" Asked Russia, as they walked into the parking lot.
"Oh definitely! I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!" Laughed China.
They all got into the car, Russia in the drivers seat with China next to him and America in the back.
"Well then, let's go over it one more time!" Said America.

-time skip-

It was 30 minutes before the meeting began, nations were still arriving. England was already sitting in his spot, going over the reverse spell one last time. He didn't want to screw anything up. He was most definitely sure that the trio would be excited to finally be free.

"Now, let's see, I have to do this right. I can't afford a mess up." He sighed out loud remembering the last time he had a mess up at a meeting. For those wondering, he had accidentally turned everyone into their national animal. Fortunately he was able to turn them back, thanks to his buddies Norway and Romania.

He felt a soft tap on his shoulder. When he turned around he first though it was America, but after a good look at his eye color, he realized it was Canada.
"Oh, Canada! How are you today?" He said.
"Oh I'm rather fine today, thanks for asking. I wanted to say good luck with the spell, I noticed you going over it multiple times. I'm sure everything will be ok!" He held up a thumbs up.
"That's very kind of you!" He chuckled nervously.
"Well, I'm gonna go take a seat." Said Canada.
"Alright, see you around!" England waved.