🍦 Ice cream shop 🍦

So there they lay. All their work, gone.
Poof! Just like that. So you know that feeling when you're so close to finishing something and then it gets deleted or erased or ruined or something like that, and you just wanna cry? Yeah that's how they felt. They had literally spent the whole day cleaning, and once they were only a few boxes away from done, it was gone.

At last, Russia let out a sigh of defeat and said,
"Do you guys want ice cream?"
"Yep." Responded China and America in unison. They all wiggled their way out of the mess. And walked their way to the fridge. Russia opened the freezer.

There was no ice cream.

Now they were even more disappointed.

"Yao, is there any ice cream shop near by?" Asked Russia.
"Yeah, just a few streets away." He answered.
"Is it walking distance or driving distance?" Asked America.
"Walking distance." Responded China.

As they headed for the door, they noticed it was cloudy outside and it was raining. But only a light sprinkle. They got their coats and an umbrella, just in case it started raining harder. As they walked outside the smell of rain filled their noses. The sidewalk was wet, and little puddles started forming. As they got further down the sidewalk America started to splash in the tiny puddles. Giggling to himself. He hopped from one puddle to the other. Russia thought it looked fun and splashed in a little puddle. He too, giggled. He followed America. They splashed in big puddles, and small puddles. China shook his head, they were being so silly. But he couldn't help but giggle a little.

They walked down the street, and America and Russia kept splashing in the puddles. Russia found a big puddle. He got a devilish smile on his face. America was just behind him slowly getting closer as he splashed in every puddle in sight. China was simply tagging along behind America, walking at a distance where he couldn't get wet when America splashed. As America came up next to him, Russia reeled his foot back and splashed him with water. America's entire right side was now wet.

"Oh no you didn't." Teased America. But Russia was laughing his ass off.
"Oh ho ho, just you wait Ivan." America splashed Russia with equal force. They started splashing each other. Russia tried to run away but America chased after him. China began chasing them too.
"Ai-ya!! Slow down!!!" He yelled after them. At one point America tackled Russia down into a puddle. And Russia retaliated by rolling over so that America was now also wet.

China was out of breath once he caught up. As soon as he caught his breath he spoke.
"Don't run so suddenly like tha-" Before he could finish his sentence he was splashed by Russia. This time both he and America were giggling like little children. China wiped the water from his face and looked down at the two giggling idiots.
"Oh you are gonna regret that." He threatened. The other two ceased their giggling as China reeled his foot back, he kicked the water completely soaking America and Russia. They looked at eachother in solid silence before the two on the floor pulled China down, getting him even more wet than before. They wrestled in the puddle for a while, their clothes were now soaked. Each one trying his best to get the other two even more wet.

China got up and started running,
"Catch me if you can, aru!!" He yelled back, teasing them. America and Russia got up and made a run for it, the rain hit their faces as they ran. It began raining harder and thunder rumbled in the distance. But none of them slowed down, though their laughter was bound to make them weary soon. They stopped in front of the ice cream shop though. They stood in front, the light from inside shined on their faces. They were still laughing, desperately trying to catch their breaths.
"Dudes, we are soaking wet!!" Laughed America.
"But it was fun!" Replied Russia.
Now they were all giggling like little boys. They decided that they should go inside now, it was no use standing in the rain longer. As if that were to help them dry off.

The little bell at the top of the door way let out a little jingle, letting the store clerk know that he had guests. It was cold inside, especially since they were drenched in rain water.
"Dudes, it-it's c-cold." Said America, through clenched teeth.
"Well of course it's cold, we are wet!" Said China.
"I still want ice cream. It is warmer outside anyway." Pouted Russia.
They walked up to the freezer and looked over an abundance of ice cream flavors. Like kids in a candy shop, their eyes widened at the sight of so many flavors.
"So have you boys decided what you want, or do you need more time?" Asked the clerk, he spoke in English to them, he had heard them at the doorway and decided that it would be suitable to talk to his customers in a language they clearly all spoke.
"We also have toppings over here!" He pointed to another glass case on the other side of him.
"Hmmm, can I please get sorbet." Asked Russia sweetly.
"Ooh, can I have chocolate." Chimed in America. "With sprinkles too please!" He added.
"I'll have red bean please!" Said China.
The clerk gave them their ice cream and they paid. Well, Russia paid. He insisted on paying for all of them.

They sat outside, on the tables with umbrellas. They happily ate their ice cream as the rain 'pitter-pattered' on the ground. The lightning and thunder had gotten closer, but they enjoyed the rainy mood.
"Are you guys ready for the next meeting?" Asked Russia.
"Wait, when is it again?" Asked China.
"Next week."
"Holy shit! So soon?!" Said America.
"Da, I am surprised too. I guess time flies when you have fun." Russia smiled sweetly. It was true, they had all had so much fun hanging out together that they didn't realize how fast the month had gone by.
"Do you guys want to keep meeting up, I mean, we don't have to. I just mean like-" China was cut off by both Russia and America.
"We'd love to!"
China smiled boldly. He was happy they could keep hanging out and doing fun things together.

After they finished their ice cream, they walked back to China's house. It was raining harder than before. So this time, instead of messing around in the puddles, they used the umbrella they had. They couldn't afford to get even more wet.

-Hey yall, hope you liked this chapter!! Felt like writing something sweet in the story.

-Comment what your favorite ice cream flavor is!!

-Have a great day!