Uno. Game!

-Russias POV-

It was so quiet, peaceful. I was walking around my house, sunflower in my hand. Trying to find a perfect place for it. I had found it outside, it truly was a pretty one. I admired the petals, they almost looked golden. They need sunlight, so I shall put it near a window.

I grabbed a vase, a white one with silver edges. I filled it with some soil and water. I put the vase on a desk near a window. I admired it from my couch. I was so at peace. Yes. Peace. And quiet. Then I heard it, that familiar laughter. . .

"Hahahahahahah!!"

I ignored it, must be my imagination.

"Ai-ya!"

That voice...

"Dude!"

There was the voice of the owner of the laughter, ugh!

"Face it, I beat you fair and square!"

There was that other voice.

I woke up startled. Then I remembered, I had fallen asleep on the plane. With these two idiots. They must've been the voices I heard in my dream. They had the desk flap out in front of me, America was pouting and shuffling the cards. China was smiling arrogantly. He suddenly turned to me.
"Good morning sunshine." He said sarcastically.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"You slept for 1 hour." He responded.
"You wanna play Uno with us?" Asked America.
"Sure, why not." I thought, what harm could there possibly be in a little game of Uno. America made three stacks of seven.
"By the way, who was winning?" I asked curiously.
"I was." Claimed China. A smirk crept it's way up his face. America glared at him while passing one of the stacks towards him. He passed one to me, his eyes still fixed on China. He set down a yellow 6.
"Your turn Russia."
I put down a yellow 8. China put down a blue 8 and a red 8. America set down a green 8. I put down a green +2. China put down two +2's. The last one red. America picked up 6 cards.
"Fuck you guys." He grumbled, as he counted all the cards out. I put down a red skip and a blue skip.
"Fucking thank you Russia." Said America. He put down three 4's, the last one green. I put down a green 1. America put down a green reverse. China put down a +4.
"Blue." He said. I grumbled and picked up four cards. America put down four 7's, the last one was blue like the first one. China put down two 1's.
"Uno game!" Said China. America tried to say uno before China but he was too late.
"How many total games have you won in this flight?" I asked, suspiciously.
"Thirteen." Said China, like a cocky old man.
"And what about you America?" I asked, moving my gaze to America.
"None, thanks to this bastard! I thought maybe you could break this old man's streak, but no, I guess not." He slouched back into his seat.
"Why don't you shuffle Russia? I've done enough shuffling." He said.
"Don't be so petty-aru. Your just jealous that I beat you at your game." Said China, a little too confident.
"Why don't we see about that, da? Sounds like you two need a new player." I said, oh how I would like to see China's smile disappear.

I shuffled the cards, made stacks of three. The game is on. I told myself.

-normal POV-

Once all had their cards Russia set down a yellow 3. America set down a yellow reverse. Russia set down a blue reverse. America picked up a card. China put down a blue 5. Russia set down a blue 7. America put down a green 7. China put down a green skip. America put down a green +2. Russia put down a +4.
"Oh come on dude!!" Yelled America, only to be shushed by the person in front of him.
"Red." Said Russia. China put down three +2's, the last one blue.
"That was mean." Sneered Russia. China only smirked to himself.
America put down two 3's, the second one green. China put down two skip's, the second one red. America put down a red skip. Then he put down a red 5. China picked up a card.
"Serves you right." mumbled Russia. He put down a yellow 5. America put down a yellow reverse. Russia put down a blue reverse and a green reverse. China put down a green 2, and a yellow 2.
"Uno!" He screamed.
America leaned over to whisper to Russia.
"Can you get him?" He said.
"Da."
"What color, or does it not matter?" Asked America, he was not gonna let China win anymore.
"Any color but blue." Responded Russia.
America put down a red 6. Russia put down three +2's. The last one green. China picked up his cards and looked over them, he only smiled. This did not please America. He put down a green 9. Russia put down a green 8. China put down a blue 8. America put down a blue 6.
"Uno!" America smirked at China.
Russia put down two 5's. Last one green.
"Uno!" He said, a creepy smile making it's way up his face. For once on this entire flight China looked stumped. He looked carefully at all his cards.
America glared at the tall Russian, "There is only room for one winner in this game." He said.
"Da, and that winner will be me!" Said Russia. His scary aura emerged, but the American refused to break eye contact. China finally placed a +2 on the deck. America angrily picked up a card but immediately smiled and slammed it down.
"UNO!!!" All three screamed in unison.
"Shhhhhhhhhhh!" The passenger behind them shushed them.
"Sorry." They apologized. They went back to glaring at each other. America pouted as he picked up a card. Russia smiled for a moment, looking at his card. China and America already knew what was going to happen, and they could not stop it.
"Game." Said Russia. He placed the yellow +2 down. China threw his cards at Russia who threw the whole deck at him in response.
"Hey! Those are my Uno cards!" Whined America.
"You two better pick those up."
"You two better pick those up." Mocked China. America gasped, he threw the box at China.
The stewardess walked up to them. She politely warned them, "Sirs, if there is going to be a problem, I'm going to have to report you to the authorities." She looked stern as she said 'authorities'. They all chuckled a bit and quietly said sorry. She walked away. China leaned down to pick up the cards that were on the floor. Russia picked up those that were in their laps, and between the seats. America ordered them up and put them back in the box.
"I'm surprised old man over there can reach down and not break his back." Said America.
"Call me old man one more time and I will have your head off when we get off this plane." Threatened China.
"Sure thing. . . Old man." Whispered America. Russia smacked the back of his head.
"Want me to behead him for you." Asked Russia.
"No thank you, I can do it myself." China leaned back and crossed his arms, Russia glared at America and America glared back. Rubbing his head, because it still hurt.