Coffee☕💖

"Alright, here ya go." Said Hong Kong, as he parked right in front of China's house.
"Thank you Hong Kong." Said China. They all got out. Once they were out, they waved goodbye. Hong Kong drove off, and our little trio went inside.

"Feels good to be home, aru!" Said China. He sat down on his couch and turned on the T.V. At last they could relax.
"Hey Yao, do you have any vodka around here by any case?" Asked Russia.
"Uh, yeah. There should be some around there in the kitchen."
"Found it! Thank you Yao!!" He said.
"No problem." He responded.
"Owww" groaned Russia, rubbing his bandaged wrist. He needed to be careful. Although nations heal quicker than regular humans, they still need to be cautious with their injuries. So as to not make them worse.

Russia went to sit by China. Meanwhile, America was searching for a lil' snacky-snack in the kitchen. At last, they could chill.
"Hey uh, Yao, dude. Do ya mind if I take the last of your coffee??" Called out America.
China didn't drink coffee all that often, he preferred tea. He didn't mind, but he had had a whole new bag of coffee grounds. Did America really just drain his whole storage of coffee in, like, less than a week?!?!
"Alfred, how many cups of coffee do you have per day?" He asked.
"Well, if your talking 'bout the legitament measurment, then 3 cups.** Approximately." He answered.
"WHAT!!" Screamed China.
"PER DAY."
"Uhhhh, is there a problem??" Said America.
Russia got up and power walked to where America was, he closed the cupboard that America had open (the cupboard where the coffee was).
"No more coffee." Russia said.
"What, dude, what is your problem??" Asked America. Russia inhaled deeply.
"Listen Alfred, I get it, I like coffee too. And I know, we are immortal, it won't kill us. But 3 CUPS A DAY!?!?!? NO WONDER YOUR SO HYPER ALL THE TIME. NO WONDER YOU LITERALLY WON'T SHUT UP ALL THE TIME!!!" yelled Russia.
"And?? You drink a lot of vodka."
"Yes, I know. But you do know caffeine is a drug, da? And I do not drink as much vodka as you drink coffee!" He responded
America just stood still for a second. They stood there staring eachother down (heh, like the cold war, but not deadly this time).

Then out of no where, as quick as light, America grabbed the coffee grounds AND the coffee machine, and made a run for it. How did he grab them with his arm in a cast, I don't know. But Russia barely had enough time to react, before he was gone.
"ALFRED GET BACK HERE!!!" he screamed.
"HE WENT TO HIS ROOM I SAW HIM, RUN AFTER HIM IVAN!!!" Yelled China. He himself could not run, for his ankle was in a cast. So Russia did go after him. But he was too late, America had already locked the door. Russia started banging on the door,
"ALFRED GET OUT HERE THIS INSTANT NO MORE COFFEE FOR YOU!!"

Inside his room, America was brewing up a nice pot of coffee, that's right folks, he was gonna drink the whole thing. Russia was still banging on the door.
"Yao," said Russia, sweetly, "do you mind if I knock this door down?" He smiled.
"Go for it, Ivan." He responded.
"Ai-ya, Alfred has a serious coffee addiction." He sighed to himself.
Russia started knocking on the door, softer this time,
"Unlock your door Alfred. Please?" Said Russia calmly.
"No." He responded.
"If you don't open the door, I'll have to knock it down~" he threatened. His purple aura started showing.
"NO!" America persisted.
"~You asked for this~" He sing-songed, very threateningly.
Russia backed up a bit and then kicked the door open with all his force. (Think about the "unlock your door, Joseph" vine). He was too late though, America was already chugging the coffee straight out of the pot. Before Russia could get to him, unfortunately, the coffee was gone.
"HOW DID YOU ALREADY DRINK IT ALL??? WASN'T IT HOT???"
America just calmly looked at him.
"It wasn't too hot."

Russia just stood there, dumbfounded, staring at this American boy, who had just chugged a whole pot of hot coffee. Meanwhile America just sat there, fiddling with the pot, like a 5 year old child. Footsteps were heard, along with the sound of a crutch.
"What is with all the sudden silence? What are you two-" China stopped, he was at the umbral of the door. Russia turned back at him and gestured to America. China was confused.
"Ivan, I don't understand, what happened?"
"He, he just. I, he drank the whole. . . the whole pot. It was hot. He drank the whole pot." Russia stuttered his words, still shocked and confused.
China shifted his gaze to America, who now had his trademark Hollywood smile. China, too was now dumbfounded and confused. He started shaking his head in disbelief and disappointment.
"You seriously have a problem, I'm not buying anymore coffee for you, and we are not letting you have anymore. You need to chill!" Said China.

America frowned. And he stood up.
"Whaddaya mean I can't have anymore coffee?!? Coffee is life!" He said. At this point, you could see him visibly shaking, of course he was shaking! He just chugged a whole pot of coffee!
"You are literally shaking Alfred! You consume way too much caffeine on a daily basis, and I am not just talking about coffee! Soda contains caffeine too!!" Screamed China.
"And who's gonna stop me?" Taunted America.
"We are!!" Said Russia and China in unison.
They were telling the truth, America consumed way too much caffeine, and they needed him to stop. It's no wonder Americans are so loud and hyper. China took his coffee pot out of America's hand and headed down stairs. Still shaking his head in disbelief. How on Earth were they gonna keep America away from coffee?

-lol so I did some random reaserch a few days ago and what I found on google was that the average American consumed 3 cups of coffee per day. And that's basically what inspired this chapter (and as an American myself I can say, yes, we love coffee 🤣🤣). (And as a matter of fact, Russians dont drink as much vodka as people think).

-Also I recommend listening to the song I put as the video, I liked it so I thought it was cool. Of course, u dont have to listen to it tho. (It has some strong language so sensitive listeners beware)

-Thank you and have a great day!!