Not you again

After the other nations had left it was only China, America, and Russia who were left in the room. They could not believe it, England really did cast a spell to keep them from getting to far from each other. They were in shock, had their actions really resulted in this situation?
"Well, what are we gonna do now? We're practically bound together." America was the first to speak. He was right, they could not be away from each other. Which meant they had some difficulties.
"Well. Next meeting is in my place so. . . I guess you can stay at my house." Said China, not totally agreeing with the idea of these two living in his house for the next month.

All they had to do is get to their hotels and pack their stuff. Lucky for them, they were all staying in the same hotel meaning they wouldn't be far apart. The check out time was tomorrow at noon. All they needed was to buy a ticket to China. Unfortunately they had to be stuck in the same plane together.

"So, where did you two park?" Asked Russia.
"Right in front of the entrance." Said America.
"Me too." Said China.
"Same here, we shouldn't be too far apart then. I guess the difficult thing is to not let traffic cut us off when we drive." Russia said, as he tapped his finger on his chin.

They all walked out of the building towards their cars. Russia was right, they were literally right next to each other without realizing it. None of them took a second glance at each other. All three slammed the doors to their cars in unison as they got in. One by one they pulled out of their spots and drove to the hotel. The traffic had mercy and none of them got cut off.

-time skip-

Back at the hotel they walked in and got in the elevator, silence. No one said a thing. They were still too mad at each other for their earlier fight. They each walked out the elevator and into their rooms. They slammed their doors shut. Neither of them wanted any thing to do with the other two.

-Americas POV-

I slammed the door shut to my hotel room. I couldn't believe it. I was stuck with these two for the next four weeks. Until the next world meeting! Maybe time will fly. Whatever, I'll just try to keep my distance. It sure is a good thing I packed for a whole week.

I began putting my stuff away, packing things that I wasn't going to use in the morning. I yawned, geez, I was tired. As I yawned I felt the stinging burn from Russia's slap. I looked in the mirror to see a faded hand mark on my cheek. Well. . . It didn't look that bad. I brushed my teeth, changed into some comfortable clothes to sleep in. I layed down in bed and soon began drifting off.

-time skip/ normal POV-

It was 10 am. Most nations were already awake. Americas alarm began beeping. Beep beep beep. He hit the snooze button. But as he did he saw the time and remembered he had a check out time at noon. He dashed to get changed and prepared the rest of his luggage. He texted Russia and China to see where they were at.

America: Yo, were u guys at?

Russia: We're are waiting for you in the lobby idiot!!

China: Just get over here, and don't bring any excuses. Our flight leaves at 1:30 and we want to go get breakfast before we leave.

America raced down the hall and took the elevator down to the lobby. As he got there he checked out and saw China and Russia sitting on the chairs in the lobby. Both were scrolling mindlessly on their phones.
"Alright, so what's the plan?" Said America.
"The plan is leave two of the cars back at the car renting place and drive together to get breakfast. It is not far so we shouldn't take long." Explained China. And with that the trio left with their stuff and put it all together in the trunk of the car they were going to be using last. Which was Russia's car since it had the biggest space.

-time skip-

After they left their cars, they decided to head to IHOP, it was currently 11:15. They decided that was enough time. They walked in.
"How many?" Asked the host
"Three please." Responded America. His voice sounded displeased. Come to think of it, the host noticed all three men looked displeased. Scowls held place on their faces.
"Right this way sir's." He said, trying to be as courteous as possible. He lead them towards a booth near a window.

As they looked around they saw that the restaurant was fairly empty, so they expected their service to be good, since they had a flight to catch. It wasn't more than 5 minutes when the waitress arrived.
"Good morning! May I get you guys started with some drinks." She said, in a cheerful tone.
"I would like some tea, thank you." Said China, he gave a fake smile, trying to make himself a pleasant customer.
"I would like some iced water please." Said Russia. Also smiling at the waitress.
"And I'd like a cup of coffee, thanks!" Said America, giving his classic American smile. The waitress smiled back and left.

There was truly an awkward silence between them as they chose their orders. They usually don't mind it, but it did feel kind of awkward to be sitting with people and not talking to them.
"So. . . What are you two going to order?" Asked Russia. "Have you made your decisions?"
"Sigh, I guess some pancakes will do." Said China, the menu, of course had multiple types of pancakes to choose from.
"I'll take some pancakes too." Said America. Basically they all ordered pancakes.

-time skip-

After they had their awkwardly quiet breakfast, they drove to the airport. They had a really quiet drive there. The atmosphere was as thick as jello though.