Questions Questions ......and more Questions

Nicole's POV

I woke up in a room with five masculine figures. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I took in my surroundings.

"Where am I?" I asked confused.

What? Why was I in a hospital? Then reality hit me. The whole scene of me crossing the road and then a car coming crashing into me replayed through my head. I looked up again as the five figures turned into faces.

"Hold up? Aren't you-"

"One Direction? Yeah we are." A curly haired guy said.

A blond came running up to me with a scared look on his face. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! It was seriously an accident!"

I laughed and then winced in pain. Well, I guess I hurt my ribs.

"It's fine. Actually, I'm sorry!" I said looking down at my hands.

"What? You are?" Blondie asked, a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, love. It's not your fault." The guy with the curly hair said.

"No, I should have checked the road before crossing the street." I replied. "But it's fine...moving on..."

"I'm Nicole!" I said putting my hand out in front of the blond boy.

He shook my hand, "I'm Niall!"

"I know your music, but I don't really know your names.." I said embarrassed. " I just started listening to your music."

"I'm Harry." Curly head smiled.

"'I'm Zayn!" A cute guy said. He has nice hair!

"I'm Liam."

"I'm Louis!"

"So where are you from?" Harry, I think, asked me.

"Well, I'm from New York, I'm 16, and yeah, that's it!"

"Do you have any parents or sibling?" Liam asked.

"My mom and dad are divorced and I'm an only child. I live with my mom, but I'm in London alone. My mom went back."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't-" Liam started, but I cut him off.

"It's fine. I'm used to it."

"HEY! My parents are divorced, too!" Niall screamed.

"Well, we should get going!" Liam said.

"Wait. Can we stay?" Harry asked Liam.

"Well, I mean it is Niall's fault she's here. Might as well support her, ya know!" Zayn added.

Gosh, he's so adorable. Wait, what was I thinking? I just met him. And he's famous, he doesn't like me.

"Hey!" Niall yelled. "But yeah Liam, lets stay."

Liam thought to himself for a second. "Okay, fine. So who's staying in this room with her?"

"ME!" all the guys screamed.

"Oh-kay...Niall and Zayn, you stay with Nicole. Harry and Louis, come with me.

Liam started to head out the door and the rest of the guys followed.

They shut the door, and I think they were talking in front of the door because I heard muffled noises. I couldn't make out what they were saying, so I just grabbed a magazine on the small table next to my bed.

A minute later, Niall and Zayn walked into the room. They smiled and waved awkwardly.

"Sooo," Zayn said trying to start conversation. "Tell us more about yourself!"

"Like what?" I giggled. "I already told you most of it!"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

Oh gosh! Austin! I didn't even tell him I was in the hospital. He's probably calling and texting me. We always text and if I don't respond, he gets worried. I was staring off into space and when I looked at Zayn, he panicked.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry, I didn't know-I mean you don't look like someone who-what's her name?"

"Whose name?" I asked confused. Why was he apologizing and..wait....WHAT!?!

"Your girlfriend." He replied with a weird look on his face.

I bursts out laughing! "OH MY GOSH ZAYN! YOUR FACE!! I DON'T-haha-HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! I have a boyfriend!"

I was laughing so hard my ribs started hurting. Oh my gosh, Zayn was so cute and innocent.

He blushed, while Niall cracked up.

"Zayn, dude! What the hell?!? Why would you think that?" He said in between his laughs.

"Well she didn't reply when I asked her about her boyfriend, so I thought maybe-you know the rest.." He looked at the ground and ran his arm through his hair.

"No, I was just thinking about something." I responded. "Sorry Zayn!"

"Anyways, we're gonna talk to Simon about you staying with us." Niall told me.

"Why? I mean, I have a house." I said confused.

"We don't want you to be alone." Zayn put his hand on my hand. " Your hurt, love, and you shouldn't be alone."

Awww, he's so sweet and kind of cute-wait, I have a boyfriend. I pulled my arm put from under his arm. He looked shocked but I looked away.

"That's so sweet but it's not really necessa-" Niall cut me off.

"Nope! You're staying with us!" He turned away stubborn like a child.

"Niall, really it's not-"

"Sorry Nicole! It's final!" Zayn said, going next to Niall. They both crossed their arms and closed their eyes.

"Well, I guess I could just-"

"No guessing, just doing!" Niall stated.

Two nurses walked in carrying beds.

"These are for Niall and...Zayn." The nurse said handing them two small beds.

"Thank you ma'am!" Niall politely said.

The boys set up their beds and sat on them. I yawned and reclined my bed.

"Night guys, I'm so tired." My eyelids started getting droopy.

"Night!" They replied at the same time.

Soon I drifted off into a deep sleep...

__________________________

Sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time. I was really busy, but....here's another chapter! I'll try to post more often now.

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!! Thanks guys!