It was an Accident!

Niall's POV

"BOYS! I'm going to Nando's! TEXT ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!" I yelled at the boys.

I grabbed a jacket and my keys, and headed out the door. Damn, it was chilly outside!

I got in the SUV and drove off to Nando's. As I approached the shopping center, I turned left to enter, and saw a girl crossing the street. Why was she walking? It was a red light for pedestrians! I thought, fear rushing through my body. I slammed the brakes hard, but I was too late. I had hit the girl.

"SHIT!" I cursed. I ran out of the car and went to the girl. She looked about my age, 16 maybe.

I pulled out my iPhone and quickly called 9-1-1. After I told them where to come, I called Harry.

"Harry, come to the hospital quickly!" I yelled into the phone. "Make sure the management doesn't find out."

"NIALL! Are you okay?" A worried Harry asked.

"NIALL!"

"OH MY GOSH, NIALL!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"DID YOU GET A GIRL PREGNANT? IS SHE IN THE HOSPITAL GIVING BIRTH?"

I rolled my eyes, probably Louis. "Guys I'm fine. Just, please, come to the hospital quickly!"

I hung up and saw the ambulance pull up. They grabbed girl, put her on a stretcher and asked me to come in. I quickly parked my car in the parking lot and jumped into the ambulance truck.

Gosh. Why did this have to happen to me? I looked at the girl. She was pretty. Even with blood dripping down her face, she was pretty. I felt so bad. I looked at her clothes, that were now scuffed. She was probably rich, considering she was wearing a Dior dress and Chanel high-heel boots. Stop thinking about that Niall! I said in my head. The ambulance stopped, signaling that we were at the hospital. We entered through the back so no fans recognized me.

The nurses carried her away on a stretcher, running and shouting to get the doctor.

"She's in severe condition! Get her in the Emergency room, NOW!" The doctor yelled back at them.

I tried to follow but they wouldn't let me in.

"Sorry, sir. No one is allowed in. Please wait." A nurse said with a sad look on her face.

I went back into the waiting room to see the boys rush in. We were the only ones there, surprisingly.

"NIALL, what happened?" Zayn asked.

I looked at all of the boys with a disturbed look on my face. When I looked at Louis, he raised an eyebrow. Ugh!

"No Louis! I didn't get anyone pregnant!" I said to him, with an annoyed tone to my voice.

"Niall, just tell us what happened," Liam asked gently. "We're getting worried."

"I-it was an ac-the girl-she-" I kept stuttering.

"It was an accident! I didn't mean to!" I finally managed to say.

"WHAT NIALL! Be more specific!" Harry screamed at me and I flinched a little.

"I hit a girl with my car and now she's in severe condition. I didn't mean to. She was crossing the road when she wasn't supposed to. But I could have stopped. And- oh, it's all my fault." I cried hopelessly as Liam came and held me in his arms.

"No it's not Niall." He assured me. "You couldn't do anything about it, it happened all of a sudden."

The boys huddled around me and tried to comfort me.

"Where's the girl?" Zayn asked, looking at me with care in his eyes.

"She's in the emergency room, but-"

I got cut off when I saw the doctor walk into the room.

"We have found some information about her, taking her DNA." He began. "She isn't from here however. She is from the United States."

The boys and I looked up at each other with shock on our faces. I killed a girl, who wasn't even from here.

"Fortunately, she survived." The doctor smiled warmly. "She's a strong girl."

Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Liam looked at me and smiled.

"Can we see her doctor?" I asked, nervous to see how she was.

"Yes, now which one of you is her guardian or family member?"

"Um, actually doctor, we don't know her. I accidentally hit her with my car." I glanced at the floor.

"That's fine. Please be very careful though. She has fractured her ankle and broke her rib cage."

The doctor gave us her room number and we made our way up into the private rooms. I thought about all the damage I had done. I'm going to be in so much trouble. I felt so bad for the girl.

I slowly opened the door and saw her laying on the bed. The boys followed me into the room and once they saw her, they stopped. I saw Harry and Zayn stare at her, their eyes wide open.

__________________________

YAY!! One direction is in!!

Tell me what you think of the book so far!

Vote, comment, and follow! Thanks!