Off to London!

Nicole POV

"Nicole! Are you ready to leave honey?" My mom called.

"Yeah, coming!" I replied, grabbing my suitcases.

When I went downstairs, Paul had already loaded my mom's suitcases into the car. I left mine in the front yard for him to take as well.

I made my way into the kitchen. Melissa had left some fruit, bagels, and cereal out for breakfast today. I groaned at the options and grabbed an apple.

I returned back outside to see everything in the car and ready to go. My mom was waiting in the car. I sat in the seat across from her, as Paul shut my door. As he drove out of the driveway, I noticed my mom's disappointed face expression.

"What's wrong, mom?" I asked curiously.

" I won't be in London the whole time." She sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm only staying for a week, then I have to come back to take care of the business."

My mom owned three hotels and a gas station. That's how we had so much money. That, and also the money my dad gives us. My dad is a businessman as well. He owns two advertising companies.

"But where will I stay?" I asked.

"You can stay in our house in London." She replied in a isn't-that-obvious way.

I raised my eyebrow. "We have a house in London?"

"Yeah, I had it before your dad and I separated. You'll be fine thought, right?"

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry bout me."

My mom smiled. I looked out the car window as we approached the airport. Paul payed for a temporary ticket and entered the parking lot. After parking, he grabbed our bags as we went inside. Paul checked our bags in and we said our goodbyes. My mom and I went through security. On our way to the boarding gates, we stopped at Starbucks. A couple of minutes later, we boarded the plane.

"Good Afternoon!" The flight attendant greeted us. She took our tickets. "First class is this way."

My mom and I took our seats. She looked over at me and smiled. I returned her smile and took a sip of my coffee.

I wonder what London will be like. As I finished my coffee, the flight attendant came on the speaker.

"Please buckle your seat belts. We are about to take off. Thank you for riding with British Airways, today!"

I settled into my seat and looked out the window. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

So, finally leaving for London. One direction will probably be in the next chapter or the one after that.

Thanks for reading. Vote, comment, and share!

Read Your My Bae by @sharbear123