Getting down the stairs she frowned as she saw still some work going on, firing commands here and there she made her way to the main lobby. To find Manik too busy in some work. The inaugural was planned in the front garden of the hotel, which was to be followed by the ribbon-cutting ceremony that was to be done by Nyonika and Harsh, after which all the guests would move to the banquet hall for the actual party. Nandini could see a few guests already filling up the garden as she called over a guy from the management team.

Nandini: The guests have started coming in... Get the ribbon tied up at main entrance and ask the team to be ready. Any problems and I should be contacted immediately.

The guy nodded at her before she moved towards Manik. Just as he got over ordering for something, Nandini sneaked up her hand onto his arm,
Nandini: Shall we Mr. Malhotra?

Manik looked down at her as a smile came up on his face,
Manik: We shall Mrs. Malhotra! It's ur show today...

Nandini: Our Show...
Nandini said correcting him sternly.

Manik nodded at her as he picked up her hand from his arm and kissed the back to her palm softly,
Manik: U look beautiful! 

Nandini blushed softly at it as she looked down for a second before looking back up at him,Nandini: We should go attend the guests now!

Nandini: We should go attend the guests now!

Manik chuckled at her as they started walking ahead,
Manik: One compliment and all your command goes down the line. I don't know when will u start accepting compliments, but then I also love ur blush.

Nandini rolled her eyes at him as she replied,
Nandini: One compliment from u and that happens. I m fine enough accepting them from the others.

Manik: Not just me, but from anyone that u love or care about. And believe me, that's another thing I love about u, it shows me that your guards are down.

Nandini raised her eyes at this, as she realized how well he has come to understand her. Manik waits for her to comment on the fact, but on getting silence he looks down to see a broad smile on her face, her eyes shining just the way he likes to see with a deep blush adorning her face. And just like that, he wishes to just forget about the entire event and run off somewhere alone with her, to make sure that her happiness stays intact.

Just as he opens up his mouth to say anything, he notices her smile turn from the full-fledged one to a polite one as she speaks up,
Nandini: Mr. and Mrs. Banerjee! U finally made it, I m so glad that u decided to cut short ur trip for today.

Manik looked up at the couple as they greet Nandini warmly. Mr. Banerjee being an age old client of the company was bound to be on the list, but he had literally no idea how warm his wife was with the couple. But then Nandini had her own way of maintaining the professional relationships which usually depended on the people. He was amazed when she stepped ahead from his side, hugging the lady softly while Manik simply shook hands with the two.