I walked in and shut the door. Angelica turned to face me.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

Angelica sighed.
"I'm in my least favorite place in the world, hooked up to these stupid machines and it's very uncomfortable... I'm great" she ended, sarcastically.

I chuckled.
"Well, I have something that might make you feel a bit more comfortable" I explained.

Angelica looked at me confused. I pulled out a yellow Pittsburg Penguins hoodie.

"Here, it's mine but I'll be huge on you, meaning roomy. It'll probably help you feel more comfortable with all the wires"

Angelica smiled as she took the hoodie from me.

"Thanks" she replied.

I watched as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door. A few minutes later she came back out in the hoodie.
"Better?" I asked.

Angelica nodded.
"Yeah, thank you" she explained.

I nodded and smiled.

Peter came out of the room and switched spots with Dallas, confusing all of us. Peter sat down in between Nick and I as Roland looked over at him.
"You let Milano go before us?" Roland asked.

"Angelica Gracie requested him, what was I supposed to do?" Peter asked.
"How about tell her no? I don't even know why you let that fuck date her anyway" Roland seethed.

"You know your brothers and Roland are in the waiting room" Dallas said.

Dallas and I had been chatting away for the last half hour and I was enjoying every minute of it.

"I should probably go and let your brothers come in"

I sighed.
"Oh, I don't want to see them" I admitted.

Dallas looked at me confused.

"Why?"

By now Dallas had taken a seat on the God-awful plastic couch while I stayed, perched on the ledge.
"They're the ones that called the ambulance and had me taken over here. I don't want to be here; I would have been better in the morning"

"They were worried about you... I was worried about you"

I sighed.
"Yeah well... I would've been alright"

Dallas gave me a look.

"I'm going to go. I'll see you later okay? I love you and be nice to your brothers. They love you"

I sighed and nodded.

"I love you too" I replied.

Dallas came forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek before exiting the room.

Dallas left and let the twins visit. I was still angry at them, but I knew they meant well, and they were doing what they thought was right. I was perched at the window when I heard the door open.

"Angelica"

I turned to see Roland standing by the door.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Roland seemed a bit surprised at my tone.

"I'm your cousin, Angelica I want to see you"

I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What's Dallas doing here?" Roland continued.

I looked at Roland confused.
"What?"

"Why is he here"